Mount And Blade: Warband

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Mount And Blade: Warband

Really loved this game couldn't find it on the suggestions list and really would like to see pewdiepie play it so so here we go:
      "In a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your realm, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia" cause we all want to see pewdie be a king right?

Pros; All-new multiplayer modes featuring massive battles on horseback Extra career paths and quests in the solo campaign , DLC Napolean wars, Lots of mods
      Cons; mounted fighting takes a bit to get used to

Wikia:
      Developer(s) TaleWorlds
      Publisher(s) Paradox Interactive
      Designer(s) Armağan Yavuz
      Composer(s) Jesse Hopkins
      Version 1.153
      Platform(s) Microsoft Windows
      Release date(s)
      March 30, 2010

Genre(s) Action RPG, Strategy, Simulation
      Mode(s) Single-player, Multi-player
      System requirements
      Minimum:[1]
      Intel Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or AMD 2000+
      1 GB or more of RAM
      NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600 or ATI Radeon X600 video card

Mount & Blade: Warband is the first sequel for the action role-playing video game Mount & Blade. First announced in January 2009, the game was developed by TaleWorlds and was published by Paradox Interactive on March 30, 2010,[2][3] and is available as a direct download from the TaleWorlds' website, through the Steam digital distribution software, or as a DVD.
      Warband expands on the original game by introducing a sixth faction, The Sarranid Sultanate, increasing the political options, allowing players to start their own faction, and incorporating multiplayer modes. Reviews of the game were generally favourable, with the addition of multiplayer the most highly praised element. This anticipated game won many awards, such as a nomination for the "Best Indie Game of the Year'.

GamePlay:
      trailer:

Pt 1 of a gameplay:

Screen Shots:

i belive these were taken from multiplayer

Where it can be bought:

Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/48700/ as of November 28th 2012 $19.99 (€14.89)
      GameStop: gamestop.com/pc/games/mount-blade-warband/77620 as of November 28th 2012 $19.99 (€14.89)

First suggestion i made so i hope its ok :D please let me know if i should change something up ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by FarSightLost ().