ZombiU * Interactive Zambie killin' game for the new WiiU *

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• ZombiU * Interactive Zambie killin' game for the new WiiU *

Hey Bros I haven't posted in a long time, but I'm back and ready to post. For bros who don't know who I am, I'm 12 years old and I'm someone who used to post a lot a while back.

Here I'm gonna show you ZombiU an awesome probably interactive horror game. It's for the new WiiU that was released 11/18/12.
      here's a detailed description from Ubisoft: ZombiU puts players in the middle of London circa 2012, where an outbreak has infected the population, destroying their humanity and turning them into mindless monsters preying on the flesh of the few remaining survivors. This fear-fueled first-person shooter takes all the terror, chaos and tension found in the best of the horror genre and adds original interactive elements, including a unique death mechanic that puts players in the body of a different survivor each time they die, allowing them to track and take down their old, infected characters, recover their equipment and see if they can stay alive just a little bit longer this time.

The communiy rating is an 8.4
      IGN rating is a 6.3 which is okay.

Here is the link to vid: youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Dza-jS7B7VU
      Images
      • images.jpg

6.55 kB, 308×164, viewed 56 times
      • images (1).jpg

9.25 kB, 300×168, viewed 54 times
      • images (2).jpg

5.1 kB, 300×168, viewed 56 times
      • images (3).jpg

5.09 kB, 300×168, viewed 62 times
      • images (5).jpg

8.18 kB, 315×160, viewed 59 times
      You can only hope you're not on my list :!: