Fun-Retro-original gameplay games! - Suggested to everyone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Fun-Retro-original gameplay games! - Suggested to everyone

These games I'm gonna "suggest" are kind of a different game. I was searching for games with given these circumstances (btw Sorry morgrayne, for giving you plus work =P )
      1. It's sooo bad that it's funny. 2. Be short yet somehow worth it. 3. Just simply funny.
      IMPORTANT: These games are not just meant for pewdiepie, I believe these games are a must-play for fun category for everyone (except the eight legged freaks) :)
      Anywho let's start it shall we?
      Btw, most of these games ARE BAD. But in a way that it could be funny in the end. Those I think might have a chance will be named before the spoiler tag.

*bonus*
      Display Spoiler
      Action Doom 2: Urban Brawl
      Gameplay is like Doom 2, filled with funny stuff and with the graphics of XIII. Instead of talking let's check out gameplay:
      Oh and where to get it? Sweat part: It's on this website as well with the link. Check out the Webdisc.

Pretty good. #1
      Display Spoiler
      1#: Bikini karate babes 1 and 2: There isn't really much of a story. Game is about fighting with big boobs. It's like a bikini version of a very bad fighting game. While the 2nd game is kind of improved and can be played on these PCs, the first one requires patches. I prefer the first one because it contains the best things. Now about that video: Oh and you can buy this game from this place warriorsofelysia.com/ They are asking a lot of money for it, but if you're lucky you might be able to find it in a shop for like 1 dollar. Not kidding. +ps.: During searching for gameplay video, I've found out, Cry played it , so I'm not sure whether this game counts or not. Still it's a fun game!

NEXT 2# !
      This one's got a chance as well.
      Display Spoiler
      *updated, HECTOR: This is my favorite point and click adventure game. We're with a fat version of sherlock holmes, a lazy one. It sets in the modern days where everything is spoiled, etc. I believe this is something which is a MUST PLAY category. It is funny, not long yet not to short. It's been released in episodes just like walking dead.
      Now about a video , a trailer : You can buy it on itunes,or steam. This IS a good game and worth playing.

**update #3 pretty awesome!

Display Spoiler
      Populous 3:The beginning: This might be the best God-simulator strategy game so far. This was made by Bullfrog Production. You're the leader , a shaman of a small group and you need to fight against others. This is more of a nostalgic game for me, but it is fun. At the beginning it might be hard to understand the gameplay, but it's worth it. I just can't describe it really. Also with your shaman you can use awesome powers. My favorite one is the Bee (no not the beeees -nicolas cage joke) and the fireball. If you use fireball on a hill the enemy will roll down on it... best feeling ever in the game. Anywho about that gameplay: It has multiplayer btw. It's fun. Oh yea you can buy it on the internet only, I think, this is an example: gog.com/gamecard/populous_the_beginning Hope you guys will like it. And I'm 100% it will run on your pc

***update: Funny game, awesome game.
      Display Spoiler
      Grouch: Grouch is a pretty old game (like everything else suggested by me) Grouch is something which is also a pewdiepie material and simply fun to play for every1. Music is also good in it. Story: You're with a typical muscular ,no brainy hero who wants to save his princess. During it there are funny cutscenes, hard bosses and the place is pretty funny. I loved this game as a kid. Trailer/Gameplay: It can be ordered from the internet I believe, you just need to google it, or maybe it's free now, not sure.

Now let's move on ,shall we?
      Display Spoiler
      Eight Legged Freaks: This game was made for the awful movie "Eight legged freaks" (what a surprise) and it's free. Story: None. You're in a mall and you need to kill the spiders during 2 levels... or not, you can literally win the game by killing only 2 spiders if you're "smart". Also you can choose from 2 characters. One thing is different between them: They are saying different things during killing. Videoooo: And of course silly me, almost forgot the link: megagames.com/games/eight-legged-freaks

And another one!
      Display Spoiler
      Deathbringer: A very old game, pretty fun to play if you get to know the game... no one knew how to play it. You're like "conan the barber"(actually barbarian, joke was discovered by "The Alex" ) and you need to fight your way through different levels with different bosses. It can be pretty boring though and funny , depending on the gamer's attitude. Oh yea, it's a 2d game. Now to the video: Oh yea, you can play this online, so you won't have to fight with emulator thingies. xtdos.com/?p=801

If any1 feels like he wants to try one of these out , please do. They can be funny in their own ways.
      <--- Oh, you hate me son?

The post was edited 16 times, last by Bundyclan: Wasn't accurate. ().

• Haha, yea I've got ideas why :P
      Also, I can understand why you didn't like the others. It's impossible to understand why can it be funny unless you've played them yourself. I did and in the end I kind of liked them. Also I've kept the best ones for the next "part" ,haha.
    • Yea, that's my favorite one as well from these :D
      And instead of posting a new thread, I think I'll just upload other games on this thread.
      *updated. Now I've got the 2nd favorite game right under bikini karate babes. Hector.
      *2nd update: Custer's revenge has been added as well on it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bundyclan ().

• Morgrayne wrote:

Added everything except Monkey Island and Custer's Revenge.

Oh I wonder why didn't you add Custer's Revenge on that list =P . btw I've removed Monkey Island and Stalin Subway 2 and Custer's revenge (once again, wondering why) from this thread, if it's not a big problem. I was thinking and it was not really that kind of a game which should be played by anyone (okay that applies mostly to Stalin Subway and Custer's revenge ) :) .
    • The Alex wrote:

Deathbringer: A very old game, pretty fun to play if you get to know the game... no one knew how to play it. You're like "conan the barber" and you..

You're like "conan the barber" and you..

"conan the barber"

Finally some1 to realize it =P I was curious when would someone recognize it. Unfortunately Conan the librarian was already taken by Weird Al Yankovich ,haha.
    • News: Right now you can get some awesome games at gog.com/ for a reasonable price.
      Why saying it? Populous 3(which was suggested above , in the thread) is just 3$ and it's worth it. Here's the link for the game : gog.com/gamecard/populous_the_beginning
      + Duke nukem 3D Atomic edition is free on this website for a limited time. Link : gog.com/gamecard/duke_nukem_3d_atomic_edition
      +edit: I recommend buying populous from this site if you're using windows 7 or windows 8 because they've got a fix for it should the game not work.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().