Shadows of the damned

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Shadows of the damned

I recently myself played shadows of the dambed :) and I would like to recoment it to all you bros. What made me play the game was mainly because akira yamaoka did the music for it. For all of you guys who play silent hill you probs know that akira made the music for silent hill and is just basically AWESOME!!!! What i found strange about the game was how similar it was in a sense to silent hill. Then again thats what made me love it. :D Darkness in hell, roaming about to find your way around and bodies hanging from telephone lines i guess. JUST PLAY IT :D

Only thing I found annoying was the limitation of bullets at the start when your trying to get in to the swing of things but other than that it was great. Such an atmospheric game. FYI be carefull with the alcohol though. It increased your characters health but makes them pure hammered. lol.

Peace and love...Kim xxx
      "What the fuck is going on here!!" HOTD

The post was edited 1 time, last by LadyShadowHunter ().