Is this friendship worth it?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looks like you've both had some troubles along the way with each other, but if you can both forgive and forget then the friendship is still worth preserving. But don't just decide from what we said, because it all depends on how you feel about him. listen to your heart, and you'll find the answer.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    • First of all I am going to give you an uber compliment for being an incredibly mature and well written person for your age.

The next part of my post is me saying that this guy seems to be a bit of a tool. If he was flirting with someone else then that is his boo boo and he obviously crossed the line. He main mistake though was trying it on with someone who is obviously loyal to her sex, so it is great that she hasn't fallen for his bogus "charm abilities". In some ways you should both team up and mug him after school with a loaf of frozen bread...actually don't do that.

It honestly sounds like you have both gone your seperate paths and most importantly you are in high school. HIGH SCHOOL! That is like the school you go to after widdle person school. You have your entire life ahead of you and as I tell a lot of people on this forum "There are plenty more people you are going to meet". You don't want to drop your standards for this fella because he is obviously not worth it and is obviously looking else where.

I am confused though. You switched high schools so you could be with this guy or spend more time with your brother? Either way that is an incredibly stupid choice if it is what I think it means.

Anyway, you are going through what most younglings go through which is non-existant high school relationships, you will find that people go through a handful of them and in a way you should see this as your stepping stone to finding the next person you are supposed to be with. Don't waste your time and keep your head high. You are going to find that you will make and lose friendships/ relationships and this is by no means the last one you will experience. Just learn from your experiences with this one and you will know what to look for and what not to look for the next time :)

If you do end up wanting to be friends with him then make him work for it a little. Remember that he is supposed to be your friend and you are just making it look like you are playing by his rules. Keep the ball in your end of the court for now until he can learn to play fair.
      There is always time for muffins.
    • It seems you have been going through a lot. :( Do what your heart tells you to do. And if you need help feel free to reach out to some people on here. Never be afraid to ask for help. I might be a stranger, but even I would be happy to help with these personal problems. (I always seem to be the one helping others it seems.... >_> meh... no one ever cares about my problems...) anyway if you ever need someone to talk to, send a message and I'm sure you'll get some help.
    • Thanks everyone. You all had really nice advice. I may just go with calling him and sorting everything out.. I may not act like everything is okay at first, but I will aim to fix our friendship. It may just be a misunderstanding.
      So I'm going to stick with being friends with him, since there are nicer people put there. c:

I do feel bunches better now.. So thanks again.