Why does Pewdie stop playing several games?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Why does Pewdie stop playing several games?

Hello everyone

I have a Question.

Why did Pewdiepie stop playing games like

- The Suffering
    - Condemned 2
    - and others

Are they not high enough recommended?

Thanks for your Help Bros!

*Brofist*
    From the most neutral country of the World (Switzerland) I welcome you sir! :thumbup:

Greeting and kisses to the hand from
    AtK (AlaintheKing)
  • I refuse to believe it's about views... D: You know guys how much faith in I have that man and how he can't do anything wrong or greedy. lol. Anyway, I'd assume... well, maybe he didn't enjoy playing them? I mean let's take Condemned (the newer one he played on a console) ...it's pretty difficult I've understood... or maybe there were technical issues, I don't know.

And I don't honestly CARE. I mean, if he doesn't wanna play something it'll show and that's no fun to watch. I was very surprised he started the Siren: Blood Curse again even it didn't get most votes... :) But like he mentioned - he had to sit on the floor when playing it so... understandable he put it on break lol.
  • Well I guess ther are many things that interrupted in these lp's. I actually liked condemned 2 because it was a little more jumpscare based then the former condemned. I also think it makes sense that Pewdie doesn't play games when he gets bored of them. The real reason we're not going to know I think. At least we're well entertained with the present pewdiepie, no matter what right? :)

So thank you all for your Help. And I wish you all a nice day!

Thank you bros!

*brofist*
    From the most neutral country of the World (Switzerland) I welcome you sir! :thumbup:

Greeting and kisses to the hand from
    AtK (AlaintheKing)
  • Although there has been some major unnecessary overboard reaction stuff going on at Youtube about a comment Pewdie made. I honestly disbelieve he is in it for the views or fame. Saying this out of blunt honesty and 6 years of working with local authority.

Pewdie does not come across as the type of person who would use people callously just to get popular. If anything he is doing the opposite, he has said many times he makes videos for fun. Not only that, he is trying to encourage people in the bro army to do good things, like that charity event that happened and eagerly promoted it in case anyone missed it. Not only that, there was one video of FWPDP where he said he was not in the mood to make a video but he will do it for his bros. That to me shows he has a genuine care for his viewers and does not see them as money making machines.

Story cut short - I think the reason he doesn't do some videos is either loss of interest or really keen to play the latest games that he doesn't have time to play the others.
  • Story cut short - I think the reason he doesn't do some videos is either loss of interest or really keen to play the latest games that he doesn't have time to play the others.

Agreed. A short attention span can also affect this, which I am totally guilty of.

I want him to finish SH2. He said it himself he doesn't care if his SBC videos don't get many views because he likes the game and that style of horror.
  • Guess I'm going to mention the same things that people already have, but I can see why he didn't enjoy Ghost Hunt 1 and 2, or Ghoul's Forest 3. There really wasn't that much material there, it was just jump-scares most of the time and the games are meant to be enjoyed with multiple people. Since he was the only one playing, he got bored and tired of being startled. For some others, he probably lost interest in it and/or didn't like the material that he produced. He's a human being, he does have a bit of free will, he's not completely bound to his fans. I'm glad he does that, and he's the one in control rather than constantly trying to satisfy people who treat him like he's a machine and demand him to play video games he may not necessarily like.
  • I feel like Felix should be able to play whatever games he wants.
    You should go check out his new video titled "A Day With PewDiePie", there he basically explains how he doesn't feel like playing Amnesia or Happy Wheels because of the fact that it's getting harder and harder to produce content that could actually entertain the viewers. And I can relate to that.
    The active viewers have already seen what there is to see basically.
    Feel free to call me Alex. : )
  • Irignation wrote:

You should go check out his new video titled "A Day With PewDiePie", there he basically explains how he doesn't feel like playing Amnesia or Happy Wheels because of the fact that it's getting harder and harder to produce content that could actually entertain the viewers

Basically what I said.

It would get harder to entertain viewers and most likely boring to keep playing a game for a long time.
  • Sharky wrote:

Irignation wrote:

You should go check out his new video titled "A Day With PewDiePie", there he basically explains how he doesn't feel like playing Amnesia or Happy Wheels because of the fact that it's getting harder and harder to produce content that could actually entertain the viewers

Basically what I said.

It would get harder to entertain viewers and most likely boring to keep playing a game for a long time.

Since his fanbase is growing at a huge rate, it does tend to get more harder for him to play classic games such as Amnesia and Happy Wheels. That being said, it can also get boring to him since it's almost the EXACT same thing. but that's just the games he's known for playing, with games such as Condemned 2, I don't necessarily think that it's the views but the lack of people who are interested in those games, or maybe those games just got to dull for him to play.
  • To anyone just clicking onto here....This is a quick summary of everything said in this topic

"Why doesn't Pewdie play lotso games"
    "Either not enough views or boring"
    "Its definitely not about views"
    "You should watch "a day with PewDie" it tells you why"
    "Ok then"
    "Pewdie has lots of bros"
    I wanna cut you open, and see your colors run
    I wanna play, I wanna have a friend to have some fun
    Don't be afraid,don't cry, just give in
    This is the last time I'll see you again
    So come, relax, and sit still
    You belong to me and you will
    Keep quiet and look me in the eye,
    Cause I wanna cut you, wanna cut, while you f**king die....