Paranormal experiences.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Paranormal experiences.

This topic is for talking about paranormal phenomena and/or experiences with it. Any unserious and/or trolling posts will be flagged and most likely be removed (and/or massively downrepped by yours truly) , feel free to share your experiences and/or ask questions for other people to answer them. Religious bashing is not allowed (meaning that you will target a religion for the cause of something or whatsoever (any religion)). For the people who don't believe in it, don't think we are retarded , since some of the people which will most likely have had their fair share of unexplained activity in their homes or what so ever.

1 big tip : Do not ever play with a Oujia board.

Thats all and happy posting with sharing your experiences with the rest of the people , will post my experiences later on.

• If something Paranormal happened to me...V
      http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1017&bih=479&tbm=isch&tbnid=jKaa_R7RdFJ92M:&imgrefurl=http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/all-aboard-the-nope-train-to-fuckthat-ville&docid=L-CDp4J2T9Bg4M&imgurl=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbi6by7c981r0qqgh.jpg&w=500&h=667&ei=g3WIUMaAIKi3ywH2koCADw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=682&vpy=74&dur=2701&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=130&ty=198&sig=115718335545565592834&page=3&tbnh=140&tbnw=101&start=24&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:20,i:154
      (Long-ass link. Oops)
      " Courage is almost a contradiction in terms . It means a strong desire to live taking in the form of a readiness to die "
    • Well might aswell give out my strongest experience thus far, although it may be quite "mild" it took me by suprise.
      My stepfather had an advocate who he grew attached to in a way he was quite humourous i never spoke to him in person but it seemed like he was a really nice person. Although i am not able to view spirits directly all the time i can see them very rarely and just in a split second, i can also sense their presence in rare cases. So this advocate his name is Morten by the way, died (can't remember how faulty heart or something not sure) and about a week later i woke up at about 3 am and i look over at my desk where i see this very bright "smoke" smoke is the best way i can describe it, as i am in a sleepy state i dismiss it as headlights from a car outside.
      This goes on for about 3-4 days maybe longer and its always like 3 am or so in the night.
      I begin to gain suspicion and i ask my cousin who is able to see spirits freely shes done alot for readings for the family and have also helped us talk with dead beloved ones.
      I ask her about this and she tell me it is Morten my stepdads old advocate she then asks him "why go to Josh? (my name btw)" he simply answers her "why not?" basically from what i can recall he just kinda wanted to get in contact with us can't remember exactly why maybe just to say goodbye or idunno.

I have other experiences maybe they are not that interesting but i have fun telling them to like minded folks since i dont know a lot of people irl who believes in this.

My youtube: youtube.com/user/LazyPeanut01
      please do watch some of my videos and sub if you like what you see :)
    • Hmmmm, my Grandma's house is as older than dirt and creepy things go on in there, she lives in Pennsylvania (where I live in Tennessee after moving) but ever one who did live there, Dad, Aunts, Older Siblings, Uncles etc, have all said they have had some ghost / paranormal experiences there. For example, basic things as "seeing" a ghost to stuff in the shower getting thrown from no where... and apparently when they first moved in the now guest room was painted pitch black with scribbling and pentagrams and crazy shit everywhere. I myself have not been in the house long enough to know what has gone on in there, but when I do stay over there (once or twice a year I suppose) I do get a creep feeling, probably just from the stories. Sorry if this really doesn't count since it is not MY personal experiences.
    • Whenever a paranormal thing happens to my house, I usually don't freak out or ignore it. I literally go 'HUG ME!' Just to see what happens. 95% of the time, the presence disappears for about... 5 months or longer, but when it comes back, 5% of the time it will decide 'F**k it let's hug this weirdo' cuz I suddenly feel this weird thing where it's like a cold person is hugging me. I get scared of it, but I'm like... 'I asked for this T_T' lolz
      This was my last post on the Weaknesses and Phobias thread and I'm going to bloody stick by it...

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • Ive got quite a few actually.

Well first of, let me state that my "e" on the keyboard is not working correctly.

So it all began when we moved to this appartment where I live now. On the laundry, I allways got a feeling like, its hard to explain it actually, like if somebody was screaming for me to go away. I mean, I nevr heard any screams, I felt Like I was beeing kicked off there. My mother is a very "mystical" kind of person. He encountered this stuff quite a few times ( for example, she saqw my grandpah years before his death stanting in the kitchen, smiling, and she listened to her grandmother calling her the day of her passing) so I asked her about it. When I did, she told me the following, and I quote:

"There is a man in here. A younga man."

I said, ok.. thats... nice I guess, and kept on. After that event, this is what happened to me:

-One day, I came from school, and looked though my window, at my bedroom. The architecture from my house allows my window to see directly into another window that leads to the laundry's entrance. When I did, I saw a man in a suit, with a red tie, young, and his hair brushed towards his back, walking of the laundry and going into the kitchen. I got frozen in place, called my mother, clozed the door of my room, and told her everything that happened.

-One night, I was chatting to a friend of mine, when, suddenly and out of nowhere, my door, wich was slightly banging over its own frame, clozed very strongly, and I heard steps running away from the scene. My friends laugh at my reaction, I rushed to my door and clozed it thn rushed to my chair. Then I realized my window was open, rushed there, clozed it too, and sit on my chair with a "what have I done" position.
      If you are fiding this hard to believe, this is what I found out the following day, when I had courage to com out of my room again:

Nedless to say, I was pretty creped out, and my parents went harsh on me for that one.

-My dog oftenly stared into our main door. Specially when I was alone, the door moved as if it was beeing tryed to open, but when I reached to open, there was noone. Happened pretty often, and it was annoying as hell.

-My mother said there was soemone sitting on the floor of the laundry, sad, qwhen she arrived once at work.

-Last thing that ever happend, my mother said she had a dream, of a man saying thanks, that everything she did was awesome, and left. After that, nothing ever happned again.
    • well guys, it has been decided, my friends have talked me into going to haunted hospital on halloween. i'm kinda nervous i hate spooks and i hate demons. you guys know. but apparently this hospital is so haunted that no one has made it to the top level, even during the day. The top level is supposed to be the psych ward. and it is on private property, we can't get caught in there or we'll all be in big trouble. if anything happens i will let you know on this thread. i don't know but maybe all it takes to stop being scared of paranormal stuff, is to experience one. well wish me luck.
      Invinsibility is in defence; The possibility of victory in the attack.

-Sun Tzu
    • TheDubstepper wrote:

well guys, it has been decided, my friends have talked me into going to haunted hospital on halloween. i'm kinda nervous i hate spooks and i hate demons. you guys know. but apparently this hospital is so haunted that no one has made it to the top level, even during the day. The top level is supposed to be the psych ward. and it is on private property, we can't get caught in there or we'll all be in big trouble. if anything happens i will let you know on this thread. i don't know but maybe all it takes to stop being scared of paranormal stuff, is to experience one. well wish me luck.
      Best of luck man, i wont tell you to not go or to go that is entirely up to you... but if you do decide to go there you can be proud of yourself for facing your fear like that.

• Anyway , it amazes me how interested people are in this.

So yeah.

I have been having paranormal stuff throughout my life and some of the stories are from my mom and dad.

My story :

I was like 6-7 till I moved to an appartment building (the current one I'm residing in) and shortly after I began seeing things across lamella (used a translator for this word, so it might be false) and I began seeing shadowy figures exiting my room before going asleep and I'm sure it wasn't a reflection or what ever of a person walking behind it. The "shadow" looked very humanoid and walked out my room (as stated before) in a frame-by-frame motion (if it would be a video or game , then I would say around 10-15 fps for people to understand it better). I also have been seeing multiple orbs and some sort of lightning entities (which some may have been caused due to the lack of sleep, I kinda disagree with the previous statement though) in my room while being @ my PC etc.

I have also seen some sort of white shadow in the corner of my room , although I might not clearly sure if this is true or not due to the fact I have a hard time recalling it.

Well lets get to more recent stuff shall we? After some time I stopped seeing the shadowy figures in my room (this might be due to the fact children can see entities (more) easily) but always had an odd feel.. like being watched all the time , yet not getting paranoid or w/e , just like someone who is protecting you and is guarding/watching over you. I have been seeing those streaks of light and some minor orbs again in my room and some objects in the house have been moved (especially on top of the fridge). now its getting "weird" , I'm going to talk about the part where I got blamed for stuff I never did. As stated before , there were objects on top of my fridge , which looked like some nuns , my mum used it as decoration since it was quite empty on top of the fridge. After some time apparantly the objects changed position and/or changed the direction they were facing. My mum always blamed me, due to the fact my sister couldn't reach it (at that time , she was around 4-7 or so) and I was like "WTF are you talking about , why would I move these things for funsies?" And again , my mother used the argument that my father wouldn't do it and that my sister couldn't reach it in any way.
      This happened multiple times and I always got to blame , my mum later even joked about that dwarves did it and such , since she was like "If you didn't do it , then the dwarves did it." Which is ofcourse a sarcasmic saying. After some time she removed them and never talked with me about it ever since.

There are some minor stuff which I will not list here currently , but will include it later when I can recall it correctly and have the time for it . Proceeding with the recent part.

My biggest encounter was in my room at 3:00 some months, which is also known as the witches hour/hour of the devil. I woke up and I saw a shadow at the foot of my bed against the wall. I was shocked and quite scared to be honest , mainly due to the fact it startled me and I'm a little bit afraid of the dark when being alone (yes , laugh at me). I flew to my lightswitch and calmed myself down and asked the entity kindly with respect to leave me alone (or atleast to never wake me up again at such time). And supposely it did. Although I was scared , I don't think that this entity was planning to harm/scare me (well , maybe scare me) and only was there to notify me that it is there. (entities tend to do that). What I caught from him/her was a robed figure. Now people will scream GRIM REAPUR, well , no. You know that old figures (almost) always wear a toga and (a weird example) that intellectual mages wear bigass robes?

As some of you know , I like to study religions. but the catch is that I don't research the religions because I believe in "God" (well , maybe I do , but not how its listed in the Bible etc. ). Which is in return both intellectual and I can fight/protect myself against arguments (which will not be done here with any religion here. Respect eachother for religion/race or whatsoever , the people I can't stand are the people who elevate their stuff above others or scapegoat a religion with especially false facts). And now you are gonna be wowing , I also studied (spiritual) Satanism, now you will possibly think , THIS IS EVIL , YOU ARE GOING TO HELL! Well , I don't care if I do , but do you know they have a lot of explainations of paranormal stuff (also , its a religion which is scapegoated by almost all religions while the religion and the Deity "Satan" (which means enemy/adversary in hebrew) is always depicted as a horned beast raping stuff etc. , you know what I mean. The "fun" fact is that this religion actually predates all other religions. They see demons as intellectual entities living in an other dimensions which can access our dimension with their spectral body (sounds lame , but long story short) , and yeah , that sounds kind like a ghost eh? But I'm not here to clean talk a religion (maybe I am) and I'm NOT here to bash other religions. So I came in contact with some Satanic people and especially a High-Priest (might have been self-proclaimed). I told my stories to him and he kindly responded to me that I might have a protective demon in my home which looks over me , which actually confirms my previous claim a bit. I also asked him if Demons would do things you see in movies. And then he responded quite angry , stating that demons WOULD NEVER HARM PEOPLE and that the actual 'Demons' people talk about are wandering spirits of people who couldn't accomplish a goal or are tied by a certain emotion (Anger, guilt etc.) etc. He also told me that I don't need to be afraid of it and that I should treat it with respect , which in return will treat me with respect (which is obvious). He told me also some other things , but I won't list them since it might slightly impact on other religions and/or 'hurt' some people , mostly the first one. So I thanked him for his kind advice and he gave me his blessing (Ermaghurd... ur definatly going to hell nao >.>).

Oh yeah , what I forgot to say is that if you are "attracted" to the "Occult" and want to learn about stuff that you might have been a Satanist in your previous life before , atleast that is what the high-priest said. (and its possible to recall stuff from your previous life according to him). That aside , I will proceed with my story.

So nothing quite happened for some time now as I proceeded with looking up information about stuff and study various religions more and ofc. more paranormal stuff. Maybe some shadows or might have been deception or something , but nothing special , till some weeks ago. I was testing my voice changer on my PC while my internet was off (my wifi stick was not plugged in (yes I use one... problem?) and was repeatly saying "Hello" to check the pitch and such. After I said hello for a couple of times on various settings , I heard "Hello" back in a smooth friendly female voice and damn , it wasn't my mum or my voicechanger. And it sounded so smooth... I was surprised by it and wondered what it was , it might have been the entity/demon which is residing in my room. Yet , I don't really know what it was. All I know is that you need to be careful with contacting entities since shit might happen (mostly due to other entities) entering the "playfield". But I hope I will get more answers soon enough.

Also I promised you my dad's and mom's story , but can't be arsed right now due to the fact I wrote a lot currently with my story alone (which could be even longer if I took the time). And I think this is a tl;dr already. I have another tip for you people, ALWAYS treat the entity with respect, just like you would do with another person and not like "Oh spirit of "X" what do you want?", since it might just piss em off/lose respect for you.

PS. What I forget to mention is that my dogs sometimes stare in a direction.... both at the same time. Yet they are not agressive (they say dogs can see/feel entities better then humans) towards it , which is a good thing , since if its bad they start whining or barking loud and I'm not talking about a warning "soft" bark.

• Hey, I might hlp you out there a little.

If you read my post, you will notice that my mum is actually very believer in this stuff, and knows something about it. Funny it is that after poting this, I asked her if she remembered anything else and she told me some stuff that happened when I was little, I will post them later + sum pics of my house, like the window that goes to the laundry, that until some months ago was haunted as hell.

Proceeding with this, Cirno, just pay attention to what I say next to this:

There is no such things as "demons". There are lost souls, some of them are pranky, if you may call it that way, some may be agressive, but in the nd, they are all lost. My mum in particullar, was mainly raised by her grandmother, and as a result, afetr her death, after I was born, my mum started to kind of "call" her for help. As a result, other "grandmothers" came, and, beeing lost, asked help to her. This is not made up neither by me, or her, she actually went to a church, or spiritualist center I think, I dont actually recall it, and this is what they told her, ans, what goes for you:

-Do not try, in any way, to make contact directly. By this you will open all doors to whoever is in there to your house. And by that I mean, it will be unfixable after that, or very very hard to fix. Not only that, it wont b good to your "guest" either, as it only searchs for a escape.

-If you want it gone, every day do like this:
      Opn a bible, search for a part that says something about "the lost sheep" or some story like that. It is about the souls that lost their way to god.
      Leave it open, and by the side of it, leave a candle, and some matches.
      Every morning, light the candle, and read the passage, and as you read it out loud, think to yourself that you want that soul to rest in peace.
      Before leaving your house, turn of the candle if you don't want a fire at your house (lol)

This worked at home. You might be visited by your "guest" when its over. It happened to her, he said thnks and all. hope this helps you out.
    • As stated before , the entity just watches over me , in anyway. Be it a demon/ghost/angel/lost spirit or however you want to call it. I know you should be careful in contacting them and especially do not contact them with oujia board/automatic writing. I have to do agree that lost spirits might be the majority of the entity's dwelling the earth but there is more.

And I won't use a bible to exorcise spirits out of my home (nor I will do it) , mainly because it isn't my belief/faith which I already stated that I don't believe in the "mainstream" religions and like to form my own opinion/religion whilst learning about stuff , call me agnostic.. It might have worked at your home due to your belief/your mother's belief and your desire to get "rid" of it. If it wants to be "gone" then it would have contacted me in a different way.

Oh yeah , for the people interested , the entity contacted/appered me yesterday while typing the previous post and caught me totally offguard (avatar pic related how I felt for 0.5 sec). It appeared as a giant ray of light at the side of the TV after I looked/felt the entity it vanished rapidly and I had the word "sorry" in my head all the time , possibly excusing for flipping me offguard and the presence was gone after that. (oh well , I prefer light instead of a shadowy figure @ the foot of my bed and then wake up).

The post was edited 3 times, last by Cirno ().

• I... I think I've had minor experiences, but because I'm so terrified of the paranormal I've decided those were just absolutely nothing (and I will keep telling myself that sorry now). I seriously believe in spirits/ghosts like someone might believe in God (this is my arguement against people who make fun sometimes) Anyway, I hope I'll never experience anything that I can 100% say "well, I just saw a ghost, etc." because that wouldn't happen - I'd probably die of fear right there on that moment... :P
    • Well, i believe i had a... Pretty neat encounter with this "entity" . It was a rainy day, and so i decided to take a hot shower.. A nice damn shower in a rainy day, what could get wrong? I undressed myself and quickly turn the hot water on. I noticed that my hair's starting to smell. As i rub my head, the shampoo started to drip into my eyes. I tried to wash the shampoo out of my eyes. It's pretty much failed, and it started hurt as fuck. My eyes started to blur, i blinked alot.. And that's pretty much the moment that i saw this "entity". Peeking at me trough the curtain, a thin yet tall entity stared at me.. emotionless and scary as shit.. and i was like "Fuck". I grabbed my towel and get the hell out of that place. The fact that's the only encounter i ever experienced is pretty weird. I tough an "entity" gonna stay for a while to a place that they prefer.. I mean, come on! my house ain't that bad! :c

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • Cirno wrote:

I have been having paranormal stuff throughout my life and some of the stories are from my mom and dad.

My story :
      What a story man :) although i dissagree with that high priest you speaked with, i don't belive myself that they are "demons" per say and i don't believe they are all "lost" either im pretty sure alot of spirits or entities whatever you wanna call em stay on earth a little longer because they wanna "do" something like help people or guard them.
      When i was born i originally had a twin who died at birth (don't take my word for it he coul've died in the womb can't remember exactly) he calls himself Joel since no one gave him a name and he chose to whisper in to the ears of homeless alcoholics and drug abusers to try and make em stop with their self harming, the reason why i know this is because of my cousin whom i talked about in my earlier post spoke of this.
      Now i know what a lot of you may be thinking: "how can you believe her? do you have any strong evidence to support her abillities" but truth is ive had enough encounters with stuff like this that i do believe what my cousin say when she says things i can give an example another time if you guys feel like it in another post :)

dragonlord7132 wrote:

Well, i believe i had a... Pretty neat encounter with this "entity" . It was a rainy day, and so i decided to take a hot shower.. A nice damn shower in a rainy day, what could get wrong? I undressed myself and quickly turn the hot water on. I noticed that my hair's starting to smell. As i rub my head, the shampoo started to drip into my eyes. I tried to wash the shampoo out of my eyes. It's pretty much failed, and it started hurt as fuck. My eyes started to blur, i blinked alot.. And that's pretty much the moment that i saw this "entity". Peeking at me trough the curtain, a thin yet tall entity stared at me.. emotionless and scary as shit.. and i was like "Fuck". I grabbed my towel and get the hell out of that place. The fact that's the only encounter i ever experienced is pretty weird. I tough an "entity" gonna stay for a while to a place that they prefer.. I mean, come on! my house ain't that bad! :c
      Maybe this "entity" realised how bad it scared you and felt bad? i dunno hard to say. from what ive heard a spirit/entity can show itself to people who are open to the subject if they focus hard enough, so it takes a lot of their "energy" when i say energy it would be like for us to run a mile we would be really exhausted after. I think it might just have been curious but again i don't wanna pretend i know for certain just a theory, maybe because it knows you got scared it chooses not to show itself again?

• Cirno wrote:

Well , I'm open for everyone who knows something about the stuff happened , I'm grown enough to take someone elses submitted material and make my own opinion out of it ^^ and it was actually to make an even longer story shorter. :P
      Yeah i guess, as humans we all have a different word for the paranormal i guess, here in Demon, spirits, entities, ghosts whatever :P
      I guess the interesting part is that we are most likely talking about the same kind off "entitity" :)