"Stephanoooooooooooo! D:" XD morning bros! X3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• "Stephanoooooooooooo! D:" XD morning bros! X3

will you chat/befriend me? ^^|| or will you just post below? v-v 2
        yes XD (1) 50%
        no v-v (1) 50%
        maybe :) (0) 0%
        idk :/ (0) 0%
      hello bros my names Eve and i'm new here ^^|| i'm not much for introductions so bear with me here. i love drawing art and pixeling sprites in fact i've made a bunch of sprites dedacated to Pewdiepie himself X3 see; ^w^|| thats all for now if you want to see more/keep track of my art just visit http://bluesky-of-fire.deviantart.com/]my deviantart[/url] i also have a youtube channel but nothings really there :/ no one really like my videos v-v art is my only strong point when it come to things like that i guess. i'm a really nice person and a great friend when it comes down to it. i can get hyper on some subjects that involve youtube channels or video games that i play XP i love love music XD and song paradys but for those they have to be real good otherwise i won't like it. -_- as you can see from the above sprites and my avi i'm a big pokemon fan ^w^ and as you see along down the road i'm a big minecraft fan as well XP but don't judge me i can learn to love alot more things than just those two ^^|| well thats about all of what i can think of to say, see i told you i'm not for introductions v_v but at lest i was able to tell you some things ^w^ to find out more your gonna have to chat with me and play 20 questions XD lol jk jk X3

PewDiePie sprites by me