Worst way to go?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Worst way to go?

Got this idea from Br00tal's Weaknesses and Fears thread when it comes to physical pain, which is one of my biggest fears. Not afraid to die, just afraid to die PAINFULLY. So, to get a bit on the morbid side now, what is the one way you would never, EVER want to punch the clock? For me, hands down, burning. I would literally look for any other available means if there was no option but die by fire. The concept is just nighmarish to me.
    • My Top 5 worst ways to die:
      5 - Bleeding Out (Simply because I freak out over big cuts and lots of blood but if I was bleeding enough to cause death I would be hysterical)
      4 - Being Crushed to Death (from the feet up... just imagine it... infact no, dont O_O)
      3 - Trapped in an alkali bath (much worse than acid because of the way it works, your nerves and brain would keep working longer so you would feel the pain until it comepletely dissolves your nerves)
      2 - Drowning (When panic would eventually set in, your fear levels activated by the natural human fight or flight responce would make the experience TERRIFYING... I'd rather at least be in pain rather than suffocate)
      1 - Stewart's Death from Hostel Part 2 (I can't imagine anything being more painful, humiliating, upsetting, soul crushing, etc than the way that he died... I don't even want to say it because just the thought of it makes me want to cry. I remember the first time seeing that scene... my girlfriend laughed... I couldn't "get it up" for about a month after that. I've shown it to friends who have had the same reaction - both male and female... if I'm going to die, this would be the last way I'd want to go! Youtube the scene if you dare)
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Prepare for some real nasty shit.

+18

1. Get two meat hanging claws penetrating between the shoulder and neck.
      2. Doors open and about 20 people watches and takes pictures when you suffer.
      3. Glue lips together and wrap duct tape around mouth.
      4. Hang for 30 minutes.
      5. Scar the whole body with only razors.
      6. Peeling some of the skin.
      7. Crush feet and hands completely and dip them in acid
      8. Cut off hands with a meat cleaver
      9. Cover you in gasoline and let you burn a few seconds before extinguishing the flames. (Third degree burn)
      10. Ripping of the duct tape
      11. Dragging your whole body down so the the meat claws rip through your body leaving a flesh wound
      12. If you are not dead yet, the cold is turned on in the room and you are let alone until you die.

And this is a great example of what i fantasize about.
      Yes, i am sick. :D
    • Well all of this sounds pleasant.
      When I was younger, which was around 10 or 11. I was at a party and there was a swimming pool. My friend wanted to teach me how to swim, so I went in the water with her. Everybody in the pool was doing the "wave" and it carried me to the middle of the pool. I was struggling, trying to get myself up to the surface. I gave up and thought I was going to die, but some guy saved me. I almost got hit by a car countless of times too.
      I surely do not want to die by having my body being cut, slice or torn apart. Nope.
    • Br00tal wrote:

Prepare for some real nasty shit.

+18

4. Hang for 30 minutes.
      9. Cover you in gasoline and let you burn a few seconds before extinguishing the flames. (Third degree burn)
      11. Dragging your whole body down so the the meat claws rip through your body leaving a flesh wound
      12. If you are not dead yet, the cold is turned on in the room and you are let alone until you die.

There are so many people I would love to see that happen to... :|
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Rune wrote:

Br00tal wrote:

+18

4. Hang for 30 minutes.

There are so many people I would love to see that happen to... :|

Br00tal wrote:

+18

4. Hang for 30 minutes.

You're all sick; well said, Br00tal. Dafuq I just read in that spoiler?!
    • c

Br00tal wrote:

+18

4. Hang for 30 minutes.

Its official, I worry about you ;(

Drowning, stretching, skin peeling, cutting, those would be mine D: