Still worth it?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Still worth it?

Hey bros!

I've been with this girl for almost 2 yrs(few days before 2 yrs.), I love her more than I love myself or anybody else. I can give her everything. But...we had an arguement yesterday, then she confessed that she STILL likes the guy I really hate. Why? Because she already said it for the 4th time. Yes, 4th time, same guy. He has the advantage because they are studying on the same school and I'm not. Now she's angry because I said before she confessed that "You always command me, and you're getting angry if I'm too slow." or something like that, it's translated. So is this still worth trying. I'll talk to her later I guess.

We've been through a lot, but this guy is always the reason why we fight.-.-
    • Now this is just me, but..

I'd stay with her, and if they were to fool around, kick the guys ass then leave her.

On second thought:
      She told YOU, that she likes HIM. What the fuck? I can understand why that led(lead?) to an argument, but really if it were me in that argument, it'd probably end up in a breakup. A girl does not simply tell her boyfriend she likes another guy :/ That is, unless she's wanting a breakup or a threeway. And I would not go along for the threeway.

So yeah. Take these words as you wish, and best of luck to you.
    • PhaZe wrote:

Now this is just me, but..

I'd stay with her, and if they were to fool around, kick the guys ass then leave her.

On second thought:
      She told YOU, that she likes HIM. What the fuck? I can understand why that led(lead?) to an argument, but really if it were me in that argument, it'd probably end up in a breakup. A girl does not simply tell her boyfriend she likes another guy :/ That is, unless she's wanting a breakup or a threeway. And I would not go along for the threeway.

Yeah I think I'd have probably rage quit the relationship too... infact I did once, found out she liked some other dude and same day I dumped her she was spotted kissing him round the corner from where I live, shows how much she cared :sleeping:
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Rune wrote:

PhaZe wrote:

On second thought:

Yeah I think I'd have probably rage quit the relationship too... infact I did once, found out she liked some other dude and same day I dumped her she was spotted kissing him round the corner from where I live, shows how much she cared :sleeping:

Hmph, some class that girl had..
    • PhaZe wrote:

Rune wrote:

PhaZe wrote:

On second thought:

Haha, true dat... we did get back together but once you've already broken up once it's never EVER the same :\ there's always doubt and suspicion so think carefully about it, karlsanada... talk it over with a few of your friends and possibly a few of hers
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Rune wrote:

PhaZe wrote:

Rune wrote:

PhaZe wrote:

On second thought:

Haha, true dat... we did get back together but once you've already broken up once it's never EVER the same :\ there's always doubt and suspicion so think carefully about it, karlsanada... talk it over with a few of your friends and possibly a few of hers

Ah shit, I know that feeling all too well :P The feeling of discomfort as you think back how things used to be back in the days, and now its all different. Love feels kind of fake then, not natural or real in any way. But thats just my opinion.
    • hey bro, i'm really sorry, i know how it feels to have something like that happen, theres someone you would give everything to and they are just ignorant of it. and from a personal heart, she is not worth it. if she still likes this guy that means there is not as much room in her heart for you. i sorry i have to say this but i think it's time to move on. From a bro to a bro, i only have your best interest in mind. but i may be wrong , maybe she will realize that the person she has been waiting for has been with her all along. which ever way you choose, i only hope the best for you.
      Invinsibility is in defence; The possibility of victory in the attack.

-Sun Tzu
    • Well, before she and I become a couple, she has a crush on that guy and it was gone when we become a couple. Then Last Feb, it came back. It's their Prom. Then yeah, that's when it all started. We almost had a breakup that time. But we managed and became couples again. I don't really know what to do anymore.T_T Maybe she's just angry that she suddenly told me that again? She even compared me to him and said "Matagal ko na syang gusto" "when translated" I've always liked him" or something like that. Ugh.

PS: And it seems that fate favors them a lot.
    • well dude, it is up to you, if you want to break it off with her, it might save future pain, but if it seems like there might be something salvageable, try to save your relationship with all your heart. honesty and love will always help. be strong bro.
      Invinsibility is in defence; The possibility of victory in the attack.

-Sun Tzu
    • karlsanada10 wrote:

Hey bros!

I've been with this girl for almost 2 yrs(few days before 2 yrs.), I love her more than I love myself or anybody else. I can give her everything. But...we had an arguement yesterday, then she confessed that she STILL likes the guy I really hate. Why? Because she already said it for the 4th time. Yes, 4th time, same guy. He has the advantage because they are studying on the same school and I'm not. Now she's angry because I said before she confessed that "You always command me, and you're getting angry if I'm too slow." or something like that, it's translated. So is this still worth trying. I'll talk to her later I guess.

I have been in this position before. In fact, my one was so bad, one of my ex dumped me near Valentines day and replaced me in a days worth with some other guy even though she said she wanted me and only me.

Well anyway, that's beside the point. Right now, from my point of view, certain girls become really confusing and convoluted. I'm not saying every girl is because I have a friend right now (we dated but we kinda had a disastrous end due to my anger issues) and we are still glued to each other everyday even though we had a seriously bad ending to our relationship. For me, if you truly love the girl my friend, I would let her go. As many have said, 'If you truly love someone, let them go. If they come back they are yours, if they don't... They were never yours to begin with'. This is how I would always show my love for someone. You should still be friends with her obviously, but you know... Just let her be. You don't want to choke her (not literally lolz, just a saying) by clinging onto her and obviously you don't want to continue the chains of argument with her. It's not a perfect suggestion, but it can at least convey whether she loves you or not.

Cormano thinks that this is about the only way you can do this. It's not about whether you love her my friend, it's about whether she loves you. If she keeps arguing over another guy, it's not worth fighting with her let alone for her. Yes I know it's true that it would be really hard for you to let go but time will heal you. To translate what she said which is "Matagal ko na syang gusto" she is saying literally "I've liked him for so long" (Good thing it was tagalog so I knew what it meant ASAP :D). To me, she is saying she still likes him, and no matter how long, she will always like him just like you said. If I were you, unless you see some light in her which shows she loves you back, I would just let her go. She comes back to you and realises what you mean to her, don't take her back straight away but build up slowly again.

This is Cormano's Wisdom for Love... I know it's not perfect, but I hope it helps. :thumbsup:

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • CORMANO wrote:

karlsanada10 wrote:

Hey bros!

I have been in this position before. In fact, my one was so bad, one of my ex dumped me near Valentines day and replaced me in a days worth with some other guy even though she said she wanted me and only me.

Well anyway, that's beside the point. Right now, from my point of view, certain girls become really confusing and convoluted. I'm not saying every girl is because I have a friend right now (we dated but we kinda had a disastrous end due to my anger issues) and we are still glued to each other everyday even though we had a seriously bad ending to our relationship. For me, if you truly love the girl my friend, I would let her go. As many have said, 'If you truly love someone, let them go. If they come back they are yours, if they don't... They were never yours to begin with'. This is how I would always show my love for someone. You should still be friends with her obviously, but you know... Just let her be. You don't want to choke her (not literally lolz, just a saying) by clinging onto her and obviously you don't want to continue the chains of argument with her. It's not a perfect suggestion, but it can at least convey whether she loves you or not.

Cormano thinks that this is about the only way you can do this. It's not about whether you love her my friend, it's about whether she loves you. If she keeps arguing over another guy, it's not worth fighting with her let alone for her. Yes I know it's true that it would be really hard for you to let go but time will heal you. To translate what she said which is "Matagal ko na syang gusto" she is saying literally "I've liked him for so long" (Good thing it was tagalog so I knew what it meant ASAP :D). To me, she is saying she still likes him, and no matter how long, she will always like him just like you said. If I were you, unless you see some light in her which shows she loves you back, I would just let her go. She comes back to you and realises what you mean to her, don't take her back straight away but build up slowly again.

This is Cormano's Wisdom for Love... I know it's not perfect, but I hope it helps. :thumbsup:

Best advice ever ^
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Here is a simple question. Why the hell are you worrying about someone who obviously doesn't share the same feelings for you? If my girlfriend had the nerve to tell me she liked another guy I would have dropped her off at their house personally so I could move on with my life. You have said that you love her and would give her anything, well she obviously wouldn't do the same back.

Something you are going to have to learn is that *drum roll* there are more women on this planet than men. This means there is always someone better and more deserving of you than this trout that you are with. How dare she tell you, the person who is taking the time to fufill her needs that there is someone out there better than YOU for her. Kick the girl out of your life and let her be with this douche while you find someone who will give you as much love and attention than she ever will.

The point of a relationship isn't to spend the rest of your life proving that you are better than someone else. A relationship is about two people who want each other for who they both are.

Sure you might be scared of being alone after the break up but hey we are brought into this world alone and we die alone. It is the people we share that time with inbetween that makes it all worth it. Don't waste your life trying to please someone who doesn't want to 100% please you back. Go out there and find that person you are destined to be with instead of worrying about this disgrace of a girlfriend.
      There is always time for muffins.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noirproxy ().

• Noirproxy wrote:

Here is a simple question. Why the hell are you worrying about someone who obviously doesn't share the same feelings for you? If my girlfriend had the nerve to tell me she liked another guy I would have dropped her off at their house personally so I could move on with my life. You have said that you love her and would give her anything, well she obviously wouldn't do the same back.

Something you are going to have to learn is that *drum roll* there are more women on this planet than men. This means there is always someone better and more deserving of you than this trout that you are with. How dare she tell you, the person who is taking the time to fufill her needs that there is someone out there better than YOU for her. Kick the girl out of your life and let her be with this douche while you find someone who will give you as much love and attention than she ever will.

The point of a relationship isn't to spend the rest of your life proving that you are better than someone else. A relationship is about two people who want each other for who they both are.

Sure you might be scared of being alone after the break up but hey we are brought into this world alone and we die alone. It is the people we share that time with inbetween that makes it all worth it. Don't waste your life trying to please someone who doesn't want to 100% please you back. Go out there and find that person you are destined to be with instead of worrying about this disgrace of a girlfriend.

Dude I actually shed a tear reading that... I wish I had someone to tell me that ages ago when I had more or less the same problem!
      I wish I could press that rep button a thousand times, I really do!
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Noirproxy wrote:

Here is a simple question. Why the hell are you worrying about someone who obviously doesn't share the same feelings for you? If my girlfriend had the nerve to tell me she liked another guy I would have dropped her off at their house personally so I could move on with my life. You have said that you love her and would give her anything, well she obviously wouldn't do the same back.

One of my ex that I mentioned on my post? I pretty much did what you said you would do... Dropped her off her house and left her there... We became friends again... After about 2 years of ignoring her for replacing me in a day... lolz

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • I wouldn't even let her stay in my life. If she comes round begging for me back, I would make sure she sees me with my new girlfriend who is loving me for me. What better than to turn the tables and see her squirm like the ungrateful person she is as she sees what it is like to have the person you like's feelings directed on someone else instead. Oh that would feel so good.
      There is always time for muffins.
    • Noirproxy wrote:

I wouldn't even let her stay in my life. If she comes round begging for me back, I would make sure she sees me with my new girlfriend who is loving me for me. What better than to turn the tables and see her squirm like the ungrateful person she is as she sees what it is like to have the person you like's feelings directed on someone else instead. Oh that would feel so good.

I'd like to quote one of my favourite break-up songs "'Cause happiness is the best revenge"
      [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7fpDoweLM[/Youtube]
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter
    • Just wanted to say thanks for all of you guys. So she said that's she was just angry last night that's why she said it but did not mean it......kinda. She said she just see him as a friend nothing more. That's why even though they are close to each other before, she chose me 2 yrs ago. I'm still kinda sad though but this will pass hopefully.

Mind you, that 2 yrs ago, I have a girl bestfriend. And she hates it and I said goodbye to that girl which I think I broke her heart kinda because we were really close and I was the one always giving advice to her. But I chose my gf over her. It's like fate gave me a taste of my medicine before.-.-