"Forget Me Not Annie" - First-Person Horror Puzzle Game

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• "Forget Me Not Annie" - First-Person Horror Puzzle Game

Hey Pewdie!

I have a game suggestion for you. I don't know how popular this game is, because it is an indie game, and I don't know who else has played it besides Cry, but I think it's amazing. I would love to see you play it. Also, sorry if this has been suggested before.

The game is called "Forget Me Not Annie" and it is a first-person horror puzzle game, fitting your typical game genre perfectly.
    This is their description from their website:

"Forget Me Not Annie is a first person puzzler which is based around control and the general theme being horror. You play as a 15 year old girl Annie who is trapped within her own mind and has to use her telekineticpowers with the help of Howard who you are able to summon at any moment to surpass puzzles. The progression of the game relies heavily on the world lay out and the flow/difficulty of the puzzles and induced into it is a unique atmosphere and feel."

Here brandondolinski.com/2012/02/08…-now-forget-me-not-annie/ is more information about the game as well as where you can download it. Maybe you'll play it, maybe you won't. Either way, I'll love anything you play! Thanks again!

Here's some gameplay footage from Cry for reference:

Would love to see you play this. Thanks!