Favourite games of all time?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Godfather:The Game - One of the best stories.
      Batman Arkham Asylum - Just awesome.
      Saints Row The Third - Awesome gameplay and good tracks,can't wait for the next one.
      Call of Duty 4 (Multiplayer) - Spent like 3000 h playin' this game.
      Tarzan - i was 5 when i started to play this game,was awesome.
      Call of Juarez:Bound in Blood - Best western game i ever played.
      Sleeping Dogs - I love everything about this game :D
    • Platformer:
      NES: Super Mario Bros.. Well, to be fair I've never beaten it, but as an old school platformer, it certainly still lives up to today's standards quite well.
      SNES: Super Mario World. First Mario game to have Yoshi, and he's a WONDERFUL addition since with either one of the Power Ups and Yoshi, you have 4 hits for HP total until you die, not to mention how powerful Yoshi is depending on the kind of Yoshi you get. An awesome game for the SNES, but needs a better save function (Which it DID get in the remakes).
      N64: Banjo-Tooie: No game could outdo Banjo-Tooie in terms of greatness on the N64, and it surely lived up to this title by the HUGE amount of content for an N64 game, which is very surprising given the limited cartridges. This game only ties with Donkey Kong 64 in terms of greatness, though the latter was more harder in comparison.
      GameCube: Super Mario Sunshine. Sure, F.L.U.D.D. was a big gimmick, but it helped out when normal platforming wasn't enough. The main beef I have with this game is that you don't face Bowser until the very end, and also the usage of voice acting in the game. Sure, later games have minor bits of voice acting, but nearly every character aside from Mario is fully voiced in this game. For the record, I HATE Bowser's voice in this game.
      Wii: Super Mario Galaxy. This one I enjoyed far more so than I did Sunshine, and for good reason. It reminded me of the N64 days with Super Mario 64, and was a lot like it. There was (Mostly) no storyline getting in the way too much, and you faced Bowser 3 times in the game, two times and then a third time as the final boss. Not as easy as many people would like to say it is, so I assume Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Which I haven't played yet) is even harder.
      Gameboy/Gameboy Color: N/A
      Gameboy Advanced: N/A
      Nintendo DS: Super Mario 64 DS. A lovely remake of a lovely game, and the new features are just excellent overall as it offers so much variety in the single player, but the multiplayer is kind of dumb.
      Nintendo 3DS: N/A Will most likely be Super Mario 3D Land, but I don't have it yet.

RPG:
      NES: Final Fantasy. The grandfather of RPGs, and while I don't like it as much as Pokemon, it has it's great legacy of defining RPGs as we know them.
      SNES: Secret of Evermore. First RPG I played on the SNES, and definitely has a good combat system and gameplay overall. Definitely somewhat ahead of it's time almost an an overhead, real time combat RPG.
      N64: N/A
      GameCube: Tales of Symphonia. Haven't played the full game yet, but I know the storyline and also how the gameplay works enough to say it's better than Pokemon Colosseum and XD, and it definitely is a title to behold. I really love how cute Lloyd and Colette are together, even though the amount of time with them is depending on the player's choice in terms of their relationship, but they are the closest to an official couple in the series.
      Wii: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World. Love this game for the same reasons I love the first one. Just wish how to get certain endings was more properly explained a bit more.
      All Nintendo Handhelds: Pokemon Mainseries. Out of all the franchises I've been loyal to since the 90s, Pokemon has never changed for the worse whatsoever, and kept getting more awesome with each Generation. Looking forward to X and Y on the 3DS.

I have more to list, but not sure on the ones to list yet actually. X_X
    • Maybe You will like some of these
      Serious Sam series
      Max payne series
      Call of duty series
      Gta san andreas
      San andreas multiplayer its not a game its a mod so lol :D
      World of warcraft
      Gta Vice city
      Half life 2
      Thats it bros :)
      ..................__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST ........... CHECK OUT MY AVATAR !!!! :thumbsup:
    • Gears of War 3 for sure.

I used to be a complete Halo fanboy but my friend got me onto Gears of War.
      I love the game so much. I just destroy people online ^^

Aside from that though, I do still like Halo a lot and the Assassin's Creed series has been amazing too.
      I baked you a cookie. But then I thought, "Better not". So I ate it. You're welcome!

• I heavily enjoyed and probably would still enjoy the playstation classics; Jak and daxter, ratchet and clank, sly, spyro. Super mario 64 also holds a special place in my heart. And half life 2 is amazing.

And as cliché as it sounds, Ocarina of Time is still one of my favourite games, particularly the 3DS version - The story, the gamrplay, thd music. I play some modern games today and wonder how so many companies can take such large steps back from a game made such a long time ago.

But my favourite of all time, well that would have to be Halo 3. I need not explain why, mainly because I can't put it into words how much I love that game :,)
      I'm an overly sized pickle with a tendency to play video games :D Come on over and view me up on the Youtubes, if you wanna, it would be appreciated:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePickledJimmy
    • Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PC,The Elder Scroll Oblivion and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 :)
      Welcome back to your own world of Video Games,where Video Games are your teachers,when you are ready to get to training with your teachers,please run a game you would like to train in and get to training!

oh and remember that you don't train Video Games,Video Games train you to be a great player! :D
    • Probably

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
      Diablo II
      Amnesia: The Dark Descent
      Heroes of Might and Magic IV
      Guild Wars 2
      GTA: San Andreas
      Flight Simulator X
      The Sims 3
      Mount & Blade: Warband

Edit: Deadpool and The Last of Us.

The post was edited 1 time, last by zeta ().

• This one is a toughie... But these are the ones that come to my mind first:
      Halo - Amazing story, lovely gameplay and beautiful graphics in each one
      The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion + Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - I used to just steal a horse and go somewhere with a beautiful scenery.. I swear Elder Scrolls is like a dream come true, live your dream fantasy life with SO MUCH TO DO (Cannot wait for Elder Scrolls Online)
      Heavy Rain - I am a sucker for the story gaming, absolutely beautiful
      The Cat Lady - One of my all time favorite games. It's pretty simple, but the story, soundtrack and artwork.. Just wow
      Pokémon - EVERY SINGLE ONE, a true fan is a fan of every generation (but generation 1 will forever be my favorite)
      The Last of Us - One of the best games 2013.

Aaaand that's all I can think of from the top of my head(is that how you even say it?)