Check it out Please :D

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Check it out Please :D

Hey! I just finished one of the most important systems of BroArmy, Which is the Upload system, I tested it with the Fan art section.

broarmy.coldskygames.com/fanart

It would be great if you could check it and tell me your sincere opinion.

Thanks! :thumbsup:
      [php]<?if($brofist == TRUE) {echo "What's up Bro!";} else { echo "You Barrel!"; }?>[/php]

You Know me men! I'm the Bro-Grammer! (Programmer but with Bro, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL).

• Listen here mate, we are not so keen on you making your own website and then blatantly advertise it here when it shares the same purpose as this.
      What you basically did with your website was take some of this website's sections and added them on a portal to this site.

You have fanart, we had a category for that, now a gallery.
      You have a fan audio.. hmpf, neat we have tons of ways for people to upload or just link their different creations whether they are games, sites, video stuff or audio related.
      You have Find bros, I wonder if that is possible on here, oh wait, this is a community FOR BROS.
      And then we have this thing that is a bit more than a problem, you have your Forums tab, which actually redirects you to our page. Talk about making a different page with other features than ours.

Now let me just bring up my retard scale:

10 <--- This is where you are at.
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |

I understand that you enjoy making websites, but this concept, is basically you trying to compete with out site and you try to get members on it through our site.
      If I see your shit getting posted again I might just ban you, now stop.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."