Challenge for the fans! :DDD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Challenge for the fans! :DDD

I was molested by a significantly older man at age 15, who, among his molestation, forced upon me many degradations and pains that I will feel for a lifetime.

This is an open challenge to Pewdiepie to defend his rape humor to someone who has suffered, and will continue to suffer for a long, long time, only to know that someone views this suffering as a source of humor, and can jokingly exclaim; "I like to rape, I'll rape just about anything", with a straight, happy face. I want it to happen on a live forum. Where you all can watch.

This is also an open challenge to any fans who can defend themselves for laughing along with him.

At the moment, every single one of you is less worthy of respect and dignity than pond scum in my eyes, and Pewdiepie is much, much less than that.
  • Most of the times humor is not a "happy" thing.
    People need to fully understand what humor is before attempting to touch an argument such as rape.
    I know that humor makes us laugh and laughter makes us happy,but most of the times the genesis of the joke itself is quite dark and morbid.
    Take for example "How many cops does it take to change a lightbulb? None,they just beat the room for being black." As I said,dark and morbid.
    But humor exists so that we can take something that's hard to comprehend or deal with and make it something "funny".
    However that doesn't mean the matter around which the joke is built is to be taken lightly.
    Rape jokes aren't making fun of people that went through that.I think he uses them for comedy values or just doesn't sit there thinking too much about what he says.

Then again,it's just my opinion.
  • Morgrayne wrote:

Most of the times humor is not a "happy" thing.
    People need to fully understand what humor is before attempting to touch an argument such as rape.
    I know that humor makes us laugh and laughter makes us happy,but most of the times the genesis of the joke itself is quite dark and morbid.
    Take for example "How many cops does it take to change a lightbulb? None,they just beat the room for being black." As I said,dark and morbid.
    But humor exists so that we can take something that's hard to comprehend or deal with and make it something "funny".
    However that doesn't mean the matter around which the joke is built is to be taken lightly.
    Rape jokes aren't making fun of people that went through that.I think he uses them for comedy values or just doesn't sit there thinking too much about what he says.

Dark Humor isn't dark because it's 'edgy', you utter dipshit. Dark Humor gets a guilty laugh out of you because you know that it's a horrible thing, and you hate yourself for making light of something so horrible. Real, proper dark Humor's real depth is in it's respect for the subject matter, and it's the respect for the subject matter that makes the joke really darkly funny.

Pewdiepie has no such respect.
  • Tell me, have you ever called somebody or said something was "retarded?". Have you ever made a racist joke, or disliked somebody because of their race or looks? Nobody is perfect, in fact I bet if you were in anybody else's shoes, you would make rape jokes too. So don't act like you're better than anyone, I feel sorry that you had to experience what you did, I truly do, but you can't expect the entire world to change because of it.
  • Matty Tibaldi wrote:

Morgrayne wrote:

Dark Humor isn't dark because it's 'edgy', you utter dipshit. Dark Humor gets a guilty laugh out of you because you know that it's a horrible thing, and you hate yourself for making light of something so horrible. Real, proper dark Humor's real depth is in it's respect for the subject matter, and it's the respect for the subject matter that makes the joke really darkly funny.

Putting limits on humour would be a retarded idea, look im really sorry that you where molested when you were 15, fact is something similar has happened to me too, i dont wanna go to much in depth with it with people i barely know though.
    But there is no reason in getting butthurt over a joke that was not meant for insulting victims of such tragedies.
    I'll admit i can laugh at holocaust jokes and 9/11 jokes, doesnt mean i disrespect the americans or the jews for that matter or that i feel guilty for laughing at things like that.

My youtube: youtube.com/user/LazyPeanut01
    please do watch some of my videos and sub if you like what you see :)
  • Run wrote:

Tell me, have you ever called somebody or said something was "retarded?". Have you ever made a racist joke, or disliked somebody because of their race or looks? Nobody is perfect, in fact I bet if you were in anybody else's shoes, you would make rape jokes too. So don't act like you're better than anyone, I feel sorry that you had to experience what you did, I truly do, but you can't expect the entire world to change because of it.
    Since I have developed as an adult human being with basic empathy, I have made a concentrated effort not to do any of those things, and honestly, it's not hard, idiot. Anyone with even a basic understanding of rape would never make such a joke unless they trusted that the people they are making it to, as well as themselves, fully understand the reality behind even the most harmless joke.

Krosyph wrote:

I laugh at things I find funny.. end of story really. If someone doesn't like it, then screw them.

Fuck who I hurt, adult responsibility!

LordVoldemort wrote:

You're stupid, and you should feel stupid.

I respect you for having an opinion but everything is funny according to someone. <;
    Even if you don't find it funny someone else do and vice versa.
    Tell me the thing that has hurt you most in your entire life, and I'll get a total stranger to joke about it in the most casual and hurtful way possible, to your face, I'll laugh, and we'll see if you still think that.
  • Matty Tibaldi wrote:

Run wrote:

Tell me, have you ever called somebody or said something was "retarded?". Have you ever made a racist joke, or disliked somebody because of their race or looks? Nobody is perfect, in fact I bet if you were in anybody else's shoes, you would make rape jokes too. So don't act like you're better than anyone, I feel sorry that you had to experience what you did, I truly do, but you can't expect the entire world to change because of it.
    Since I have developed as an adult human being with basic empathy, I have made a concentrated effort not to do any of those things, and honestly, it's not hard, idiot. Anyone with even a basic understanding of rape would never make such a joke unless they trusted that the people they are making it to, as well as themselves, fully understand the reality behind even the most harmless joke.

Krosyph wrote:

I laugh at things I find funny.. end of story really. If someone doesn't like it, then screw them.

For being a "developed adult human with basic empathy", you sure went to name-calling pretty fast. Idiot? Real mature. My little brother has mental problems, how do you think I feel when everyday I have to hear about people making fun of him or abusing him? How do you think I feel when people make retard jokes or call others retards? The world doesn't revolve around you, nobody is going to change for you. Grow up.
  • Matty Tibaldi wrote:

LordVoldemort wrote:

I respect you for having an opinion but everything is funny according to someone. <;
    Tell me the thing that has hurt you most in your entire life, and I'll get a total stranger to joke about it in the most casual and hurtful way possible, to your face, I'll laugh, and we'll see if you still think that.

Hmm, I'll have to think about that. Oh, but wait.. I joke about the things that hurts me the most. I laugh at those kind of things. But if you really want to laugh at me, please, feel free to laugh.
    I have not failed. I have just found 10 000 ways that do not work.
  • Matty Tibaldi wrote:

LordVoldemort wrote:

I stubbed my toe once.. that hurt.
    Karosyph plays.. CLICK ME ... you know you want to... even if you don't.... click it anyway!!
  • lazypeanut wrote:

Matty Tibaldi wrote:

Morgrayne wrote:

Putting limits on humour would be a retarded idea, look im really sorry that you where molested when you were 15, fact is something similar has happened to me too, i dont wanna go to much in depth with it with people i barely know though.
    But there is no reason in getting butthurt over a joke that was not meant for insulting victims of such tragedies.
    I'll admit i can laugh at holocaust jokes and 9/11 jokes, doesnt mean i disrespect the americans or the jews for that matter or that i feel guilty for laughing at things like that.
    There are limits on humor, moron, humor is one of the most situational and personal forms of entertainment. And guess what? Laughing at a holocaust joke heartily without feeling bad? Sorry, that's shitbag behaviour!
  • Krosyph wrote:

Matty Tibaldi wrote:

LordVoldemort wrote:

I know, it hurts soo bad. But if I were there I would have laughed at you :3
    I have not failed. I have just found 10 000 ways that do not work.
  • LordVoldemort wrote:

Krosyph wrote:

Matty Tibaldi wrote:

LordVoldemort wrote:

I know, it hurts soo bad. But if I were there I would have laughed at you :3

WHAT!!! How dare you!
    Karosyph plays.. CLICK ME ... you know you want to... even if you don't.... click it anyway!!
  • Run wrote:

Matty Tibaldi wrote:

Run wrote:

Krosyph wrote:

For being a "developed adult human with basic empathy", you sure went to name-calling pretty fast. Idiot? Real mature. My little brother has mental problems, how do you think I feel when everyday I have to hear about people making fun of him or abusing him? How do you think I feel when people make retard jokes or call others retards? The world doesn't revolve around you, nobody is going to change for you. Grow up.
    I'm calling you all morons and idiots and scum because someone who defends rape casually making jokes for humor without any respect for the subject matter is /scum/, and an /idiot/.