Changing the world 1:Face at a Time

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Changing the world 1:Face at a Time

The 1:Face Watch empowers YOU to create change in the World.

How: Each color watch represents a different cause and has a particular metric tied to it. When you buy a watch, this metric is carried out by our supporting charities.
    For example, when you buy 1 white watch, our supporting charity One Day's Wages provides food supplements to 16 children in the Horn of Africa.

Help to make the world a better place - more information here.
  • Lets just hope this does not turn into a scam filled bullshit like that KONY 2012 crap.

It was all good, making people think about what is happening, collecting funds. After that they found out that about 2% of the income actually went to Africa to support people. It had the same idea = HELP CHILDREN,PEOPLE only it involved in killing/imprisoning an individual that has not been doing anything since circa. 2005. I am going to keep an eye on this, but I do not think that it will actually help anyone.

Scatman, fat man, black and white and brown man
    Tell me 'bout the colour of your soul.

If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution
    Then I don't want to hear your stories told.
    I want to welcome you to Scatman's world

• The_Dude wrote:

Lets just hope this does not turn into a scam filled bullshit like that KONY 2012 crap.

It was all good, making people think about what is happening, collecting funds. After that they found out that about 2% of the income actually went to Africa to support people. It had the same idea = HELP CHILDREN,PEOPLE only it involved in killing/imprisoning an individual that has not been doing anything since circa. 2005. I am going to keep an eye on this, but I do not think that it will actually help anyone.

there were even rumors that "Invisible Children" payed the people to talk about Kony... while Kony was dead or something. Gotta love dem theories