Recording problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Recording problem

So i was recording an gameplay and when i finished i checked it first with looking at the video i made, afterwards i planned to edit it in Windows Movie Maker & then i noticed that the clip is skipping some parts.

Example- MY RECORDING : --------------------------------------------------------------
    The clip on Windows Movie Maker : - - - - -

Should i worry about that and just upload the clip up to YouTube? Or will it do the same there?
  • Windows Movie Maker is a really bad video editor since after rendered, the quality is crappy and also I suppose it is the program itself that lag your video, if from Windows Media Player it is really good as you saw after recording, then yeah, was Movie Maker, I've tried to find a great video editor but I had no luck... I was using Windows "Live" Movie Maker which this one make the videos in HD but still some issues with that which can make in the video making, some videos corrupted (in the tool, not the video file) and have to start over... unless you save a lot of times

I wish there was a better video editor which also is "FREE" and not a $120 costing program just to make a single editing like adding your webcam screen and the actual video...

You can try still with Windows Movie Maker... I would have helped much if I had a really nice video editor :(

But in other case, Windows Movie Maker is useful for webcam recording which PewDie use for his videos facecam
    My Youtube channel: 1Tristan2
    youtube.com/user/1Tristan2
    My Steam: Tristan885 steamcommunity.com/id/Tristan885
    My Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Tristan885
    My Skype: tristan8855
    My MSN (also e-mail): [email protected]
    You're welcome to send me friend invite if you want and contact me.