The best song you've ever heard?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The best song you've ever heard?

Basically- what is the best song you've EVER heard? Or, if you want, what are the best 3? I'll start this one off.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utUnAS31pfE[/url] - SURPRISE.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I80pc9jZ_t8[/url] - Just watch it :3

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ed8NBPmits[/url] - Too good ;P

These are 3 of many songs I love <33
    • My top three songs... damn I'd probably have to list 5 with reasons and 10 without too XD Just to be a pain ;)

#5 - Burn it to the Ground - Nickelback
      Probably the most famous song in my personal favourites list... The ULTIMATE party song, nuff said! Plus it was (or still is) the theme song for WWE RAW ;)

#4 - Welcome to the Family - Avenged Sevenfold
      The weirdest reason for liking a song... but, it's because of two reasons. It completely destroys all hope I have in a situation whenever I listen to it but somehow makes me feel much better about just letting it slide under the carpet. There's that and it completely describes the life story of two of my favourite characters from a British Soap Opera called "Casualty" that I used to watch from 2003 - 2011... one of them was AMAZING

holby.tv/news/media/k2/items/c…01a88ae780e05256f8_XL.jpg omg those eyes <3

#3 - Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
      It was the night of the last ever gig that my Uncle's band was ever going to play and they invited me to play Rhythm Guitar for a couple of songs and when it got to Summer of '69 I knew my girlfriend (now ex) loved the song and it was pretty much our song... during the performance we was sharing a table with my parents, my auntie, cousins and my sister and in front of everyone I went in to kiss her before going up to play but before I kissed her I whispered "this one's for you" and gave her a long, romantic peck... hearing the "awwwww"s around us I knew I'd embarrassed her but I didn't care :p That moment has stuck with me to this day to remind myself I'm not as much of a failure with girls as I think XD

#2 - By The Way - Theory of a Deadman
      Just listen to it... seriously!
      They should be nick-named the 'Break-up Band'

#1 - Fat Lip - Sum 41
      This song just reminds of the best days of my life for some odd reason, it reminds me of the wildest parties I've been to, the best holidays I've had and I kind of get a highlight reel of my best life moments - everything from stupid dares to my first kiss to the most drunk I've ever been. Plus it was in American Pie 2 ;) Although it's a punk song, when I hear it I get that overwhelming feeling in my chest when you remember happy and painful memories...

Honourable Mentions:

Turn Out the Lights - Steel Panther
      Comatose - Skillet
      Run - Snow Patrol
      Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
      Six - All That Remains
      Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
      Heart of the Storm (Alternate Chorus Version) - Dragonforce
      Metalingus - Alter Bridge (WWE - Edge's theme song and it's been my ringtone for 5 years :D)
      Payphone - Maroon 5
      Runaway - Bon Jovi

So as you can see, I listen to pretty much EVERYTHING :p
      Subscribe! YouTube
      Fan Group!Facebook
      Follow me! Twitter