Pewdie n' Friends

A community about PewDiePie and gaming.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SENPAI SUCKED MY ASS (PewDiePie Song)

ThornlessRose

Can't send or receive gifts in Tuber Simulator

Last post wins!!!! =D

Yoosung

pewdiepie logo lighting

Pewdiepie's cardboard bot voice.

Recent Activities

• ThornlessRose -

Replied to the thread SENPAI SUCKED MY ASS (PewDiePie Song).

am i the only one who noticed the game Earthbound in the background.
  • Doro -

Posted the thread Can't send or receive gifts in Tuber Simulator.

Thread
    The options are locked and faded out, yet i can add people as friends and such.. am lvl 6 and my account name is Pirate maybe someone can try sending a cheap gift or something ?(
  • Yoosung -

Replied to the thread Last post wins!!!! =D.

• ome -

Posted the thread pewdiepie logo lighting.

Thread
    hi, pls can anyone tell me where to get the pewdiepie logo lighting at the background on his videos?
  • Cpt_Ghost -

Posted the thread Pewdiepie's cardboard bot voice..

Thread
    Hello, I wanted to ask if anyone know what pewdiepie uses as his " fake pewdiepie " cardboard voice, it really sound cute, and i was looking for it forever with no hope..
  • ome -

Posted the thread hi.

Thread
    hi
  • Zoidraios -

Now follows PewDiePie.

Follow
  • HyperCipher -

Posted the thread Pewds, there is a glitch to get free items in tuber simualtor.

Thread
    Hey pewds & everyone, So just like everyone else, I'm loving tuber simulator right now. Haven't put it down since I installed it yesterday. But I after experimenting with Bux and working out what they were, I discovered a bug which let you get any desk…
  • xXAbiWolfXx -

Wrote a comment on xXAbiWolfXx’s wall.

Wall Comment
    @pewdiepie hi I've been playing your new game for two days now and my daily quest is to visit 10 rooms but I can't because it won't let me connect to my Google play account anymore but I was connected earlier how can I fix this? (I really love the game…
  • Dark-Carioca -

Posted the thread Heeere's Johnny!.

Thread
    Quite a title, huh? Hmmm... How should I begin? I suppose by saying I've been a bro for a really long time and I've never known of this place. I know, I'm ashamed aswell. :P