OriginalCharacter Corssover Roleplay [SOCIAL/OPEN]

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• OriginalCharacter Corssover Roleplay [SOCIAL/OPEN]

I was reading some RPs, and while some are pretty good, I also love doing anime/Crossover rps too. So, I'm creating my own. (That, and I also don't fully understand the worlds in which they take place in. Or just don't have a character for the worlds I do understand. So.... >.> Yeah.)

Plot shall be, well, everyone is in a place where dimensions/universes crosses over. That, and original characters are the best. (so, yeah, a gender-bent character of a main character [from wherever] can be OC, but there can only be one in the thread please! [I'm easily confused lol]) You can make it seem like you're character knows how he/she got there, or make them confused.

Out Of Character
      Character Profile: Roji Roshita (I use this character for almost anything rp.)

Roji was walking down a street she didn't recognize. Looking around, she realized it didn't look anything like Death City, or the things she was used to. For starters, there was no random skull pictures hanging around, and the sun wasn't laughing like it was supposed to. There were no people she recognized, like meisters, or demon weapons, no witches and no crazy people affected by Asura's last attempt at making the world completely insane.

There wasn't even Death City in this strange world she had been wandering for a week now either. Nor a sign of life.

Continuing to take what little preserved foods and whatnot she could from the seemingly abandoned houses, she kept walking west. Not knowing when she would bump into human, or hell, intelligent life, she kept her guard up when she walked.

• ooc: Guess I'll try and breathe new life into this.

ic: -I walk down the lonely street, breathing in the air-
      This place. The balance is off, yet perfect.
      How can this be?
      -lost deep in thought, i don't notice the girl in front of me until i bump into her-
      Oh. Excuse me, madamoiselle.
      Do you happen to know what this place is?
    • OOC: WOW... I'm honestly speechless, here.
      Seriously, this RP was apparently made in TWENTY-FRICKIN-TWELVE. (Translation: made in 2012) I hate saying things like this, but I highly doubt this will go anywhere.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • Ooc: meh. I figured i'd try to breathe life into an aged rp.

Ic: -my pointed ears twitch and i spin to face the newcomer-
      Hmph. Another one, huh?
      I mean you no harm, so you can relax.
      This place.....
      -i look at the sky-
      It is... Odd.... To say the least.