SCP Containment Breach

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• OOC: RP started

The year is 2013, a select group of researchers is watching through cameras in a different room as 3 guards prepare to open SCP-173s room for study. They can not proceed until they are given the all clear as the door has malfunctioned a little before. This time, the door malfunctions and stays open.

Winston: Damn, what do we do now? We can't just stare at this thing waiting for the door to be fixed.

*Sudden rumbling, and flickering of the lights*

Winston: SHIT! Don't look away!

*The other two guards are distracted and killed by SCP-173 each time Winston blinks, the power remains turned off, screaming is heard all across the facility, SCP-173 dissapears from the room Winston is in*

Winston: ...This ain't good.
      Oh hi there, don't mind me, just stalking.
    • I was gathering information about SCP-504, with some other researchers and some test subjects. A few bruises and shattered teeth. Why do these kind of things even exist? But it was quite amusing to see violent tomatoes beating the shit out of crappy comedians.
    • *is in the control room, opens the doors, and sees the test subjects going inside the room with SCP-173*

All right...so far so good. Everything should be fine, I tested the doors a few minutes ago and they worked..*thinks to himself*

*writes down some commands to close the doors, but they print an unusual message on the screen:"I'M COMING FOR YOU" *

No. way.

*lights go out*

*hits the alarm button, raising the alarm throughout the facitity*

*speaks through the microphone, but it's not working; power has been cut throughout the facility*

Damn,damn,damn..what now..?!

*gets up from his chair and runs to the metallic door, opening it and starting to walk through a tunnel; the usual tunnel that leads from the control room to the research room near it*
    • I watched as the D-Class walked into the room of SCP-682. The D-Class wore a hazmat suit and wielded a chainsaw. We reckoned the chainsaw would get stuck almost immediately, we knew it wasn't going to kill 682, but we wanted to see if it impeded the healing process as it was a foreign object, and might confuse the SCP. 682 roared and moved towards the D-Class. The convict looked over at the plexi-glass window for a second nervously, and then charged towards 682. He swung the chainsaw, and it ripped into the SCP, blood spraying everywhere. It got stuck in the body of 682, as predicted. 682 then proceeded to eat the D-Class in two bites. After a few seconds, 682 ejected the chainsaw from it's midsection, and then went back to the corner of the chamber. I sighed. I wondered which sadistic bastard had come up with this idea then. One of the O5s or Dr Clef would get on my back for this. I wrote down the result of the test and and sat down at my desk, wondering how we could try to kill 682.
      Take solace in the rain, my children. It only means I'm near.
    • (Understood.)

Helena was passing the area where SCP-029 was kept when it happened. She was scribbling away on a clipboard, on her way to another SCP, paying no mind to the dangers not very far away.
      Then the lights went out.
      Helena was very deadpan at first, merely looking up from her clipboard and at the ceiling above. Nearby was an emergency switch, and so she went over and calmly gave it a press.

Nothing happened.

Helena pressed it a second time, and still nothing happened. Then the sounds of screaming could be heard nearby, and frantic gunfire. At this point, she quietly muttered a single "...Fuck."

Now come and see divinity
      Where night turns day so far away from heaven
    • I arrive in the research room, only to notice the door leading to the tunnel that leads to SCP-173's chamber moving, just as something passed past it. I walked there, ready to stare at SCP-173 if needed. I didn't see it..so I decided to go to the left, in one of the two storages on this tunnel. "Thank god someone else's alive! We've got to get out of here!" I say, as I stumble upon someone with a gas mask in his hand. I take two batteries from the shelf. "These may be useful in case we find any radio or something." I stroll outside of the storage, and walk towards the other. "A paper about SCP-173..I don't need that" I say to myself, going back to the man with the gasmask in his hand.
    • "I was the one supervising the testing with SCP-173. Everything was perfectly fine, theoretically. Suddenly, a message appeared on my screen on which I was watching SCP-173..I saw written there, 'I'm coming for you', and suddenly, the lights went out. I tried to warn everyone, but the microphone wasn't working because of the black-out.. All I know is that we need to get out. SCP-173 broke out, and who knows how many other SCPs did as well..By the way, what's your name?" I say, while exiting the storage where that man I was talking to was.
    • "We should indeed. I'm Alex. We should keep away from that chamber; there's another way through the research lab, that doesn't lead to SCP-173's chamber. Let's stroll that way." I say, as I open the research door. I am shocked; SCP-173 is in a corner of the research lab. "CLOSE THE DOOR, CLOSE THE DOOR" I think, while I go back to the hallway with the storage rooms, and close the door. "What do we do now?! SCP-173 is in the research lab!"