READ FIRST - PewDiePie's Subscriber Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• READ FIRST - PewDiePie's Subscriber Competition #3

Howdie bros!

Not getting the attension you deserve on YouTube?
    Well then you're in the right place!

The rules are simple:
    1. You need at least 300 subscribers to enter.
    2. At least 10 videos uploaded.
    3. You're serious about making YouTube videos and make them for the right reasons*.
    4. Maximum subscribers allowed is 25'000.

How to enter?
    The only way to enter is by posting on this link: "ENTER HERE - PewDiePie's Subscriber Competition #3"

The price?
    I will pick undecided amount of the channels I like and give you a shoutout in the next Fridays With PewDiePie. This is the third one and it's usually a really great boost.

How to win?
    You're channel is already settled so I guess it's not much of a point saying this. But I love to see when people do different stuff, maybe something that hasnt been done before on YouTube or giving something a new twist?
    There are already so many people doing the same thing on YouTube these days.

Finally:
    Keep it clean! We're all bros here, no trashtalking or harassing competitors is allowed.

Thanks for reading and/or participating! :D
    Stay awesome bros!

*brofist*
  • Great job Pewds...Just when I had to abandon the channel on which I just hit 300 subscribers...Some haters that you got on your vids too disliked all my videos and probably reported each one of my videos until one of them got deleted and I got a strike for...playing Slender?

Me and 2 other friends united forces in this channel that we just started yesterday and we already got some really nice people, 23 subscribers already. And even our first video got more attention that my videos did on the other channel...

You really ruined my day in a way Pewds.. ;( Especially because me and my buddies are fans of you too and we even made some jokes about how awesome would have been if you could make another promoting event and we would get featured...This is our channel btw youtube.com/user/GamerTies?feature=guide .

Man, we would have died for atleast your impressions on our channel. :(
  • Ok then, let`s say I did something wrong and he had all the rights to remove my post...

But seriously, mostly everyone with over 300 subscribers are only the mods for being popular on this community, or spammers that advertise on Pewds videos and get 1k subscribers, bros still helping the spammers get known by liking his comments. I mean, fine, once is ok, but some post the same copy pasted phrases on all Pewds videos and I still have seen the same guy with the same spam message having top comment in three of Pewds videos!

Pewds is a really great person for doing this, congrats to him for being a kind person. The requirements are totally fair, but it`s not fair because most of the people here either have really-close-to-limit subscribers or have 1k or more subscribers than the requirements. Sadly, it`s not an even community, speaking of the youtubing side, big channel of 1k+ subscribers are spammers that post on his videos(not saying they even wonder around the forums) and the rest of us get hate if we try to reach out to the other bros. The good youtubers do get attention, but for their sake..why the hell some bros give a fuckload of attention to spammers?

Anyways, that`s just my fair view over this. Pewds, it still kind and awesome, real bros are still cool persons and this event is really appreciated, by those who actually meet the requirements.

Good luck to those who can qualify! :thumbsup: I`ll probably try to forget about this event as fast as I can as all the other bros who can`t meet the requiremens will probably do.
  • Look, bro. I understand what you are saying, but if any odd Joe could come along and apply, it'd be spammed by people just wanting a shoutout. By setting a small sub limit, it allows him to pick people who are actually into youtube. Not people who want it for attention, and will forget about the channel.

barrels are fucking cunts
  • Lights wrote:

Look, bro. I understand what you are saying, but if any odd Joe could come along and apply, it'd be spammed by people just wanting a shoutout. By setting a small sub limit, it allows him to pick people who are actually into youtube. Not people who want it for attention, and will forget about the channel.

Look bro. I totally fucking agree with you, everyone should know I agree with everything in this event, the requirements are TOTALLY fair.

But please take a look at the entries thread, just look. I worked hard on my first channel, had the worse videos ever on it when I didn`t even know how to even upload a video to youtube and I had to read a guide, but yet, I managed to gather some nice 300 people. Then some random haters popped up and basically ruined my work by getting a totally fine video reported. Anyway, look at the submissions thread, we are talking about ane vent which is supposed to be for bros! For those wonderful people being close to every other bro and Pewds, and there are alot of them here, not all of them are into YouTubing, but for those, Pewds has been an inspiration.

And let`s make a comparison: Mostly everyone in this thread, sadly, doesn`t meet the requirements yet. And there are some active bros on the community that don`t either. But look at the damn submission thread, its full of profiteers. Look at them! Lots of dudes with only 3 pots or even 2 on the forum, it`s their right, I respect it and congratulate them for managing to get, some, well over 300 subscribers. But this doesnt seem like an event for the true bros, and I`m sorry for those that really would have deserved it, not just random profiteers that found out about this and they suddenly take a chance of getting themselfs popular.
  • Ugh, how can channel have a small community when there's over 300 subs subscribed to you :x

I try as hard as possible , and i'm yet at only 120 , even tho I spend a lot effort etc (like everyone else, obviously). But I think finding a channel with more subs is way easier than finding one with low amount of subs, because it just doesn't show up in search box :/

Anyways, good luck to who ever enter :3