Ib Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• (What am I, a bumper car? XD)
      The slightly skittish woman stumbled a bit, nearly jumping right out of her shoes when this happened. Her head snapped around, but upon seeing that her fears were again unrealized, she let out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry, was I in your way too?" She asked.

Now come and see divinity
      Where night turns day so far away from heaven
    • "O-oh," Zen grinned sheepishly, blushing slightly. "S-sorry about that..." Beside him, Vivi gave a faint smirk, but then blinked, raising a brow at Freya.

"Obvious? How so?" The black-haired girl questioned.

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved."
      Thank to Vaporz3K for making this! c:
    • "Because you were brought here to the museum to see Guertena's work, whether it be by your own free will or by someone else. And seeing that you seem bored, I assume Zen dragged you along, seeing that he is so excited." she chuckled lightly. "To be honest I came here because I had nothing better to do today and this place just seemed better than doing absolutely nothing." Freya grinned. Her eyes then traveled back to the one who has been having the most scares all day and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, try to ease up and relax, Irene." she commented, becoming real good with name memorization.
    • Irene jumped a little bit, and her hood slipped off her head when she turned to look back. This revealed the dark circles under her eyes, and her generally sickly pale complexion. "Yeah, yeah I'll try." She said, with a small smile. Truth be told, that's exactly why she was here; art galleries were her home away from home.

• "Heh, well you got that right," Vivi hummed, running a hand through her hair. Zen pouted, but before he could say anything, Vivi said, "I only came today because Zen's here, and he insisted... anyways, it's nice to meet you Freya."

Her words didn't imply anything in particular, but behind her, Zen blushed a pale pink.

Vivi then turned to Irene.

"It's nice to meet you too," Vivi smiled, not noticing the newcomer that stood a little bit behind the coat-wearing woman.

• I walked through the hall, with my blue uniform and my new, shiny badge on my chest. It was my first day as a security guy in the museum. They said it was an easy job. No-one steals paintings when it's daytime. There was a a small group of people, and I heard a few names, like Freya and Irene. I decided to look at the paintings. Some of them were a bit eerie, but most were beautiful pieces of art.
    • I looked very closely at a painting. It had a faceless man with a raven-black hair and a long grey coat, a buttoned shirt and and brown pants. It was not realistic looking. For a split second, I could see myself in the picture. I blinked, and It was back to normal. I turned away, but then I heard a ripping sound. I watched again. There was a red stripe on the chest of the character. It looked like real blood. I was shocked. The blood started flowing. I blinked. It was normal again. What the hell? I thinked to myself.
    • "Vivi!"

That's probably the first thing that comes to Zen's mind when all the lights flicker and flash - and then, everything goes black.

"Z-Zen!" The voice is small, but it's definitely Vivi.

Then, the light goes back on.

But Vivi - any sign of human life, is nowhere to be seen, and Zen is standing alone.

• Irene showed a surprising degree of self-control when the lights went out. She looked around frantically and shocked, sure, but she didn't jump this time.
      It wasn't until the lights came back on, dimmer this time, that she began to panic.

Everyone was gone.

Irene looked around, stuck in silent shock. Her eyes widened with fear... There wasn't a soul to be found anywhere! After what seemed like an eternity of standing there, doing nothing at all, she began to move.
      At first, they were slow, cautious steps. Every time she took one, she also took a good look around the room. But slowly, her speed increased, until she was running around the art gallery, calling out to people who weren't there.
      "Is anybody here? Anyone at all?!" She called out, panicked but not nearly as much as she was earlier.

Even when weird letters began to just... APPEAR on the walls.
      "Come?...Come where?...and why would I listen to strange letters that just appear on the wall?!" Irene mused out loud, before resuming her run through the gallery. Another minute of this frantic search revealed that the red ropes around one of the exibits had been...pushed aside abit.
      Slowly, she creeped up to the piece of artwork, a representation of the deepest depths of the oceans. What she hoped to accomplish, no one would ever know, for she tripped and fell into the piece of work.

INTO.

• Sometime after the lights when out, Freya then noticed that every person in the gallery, even all the people she was just with, was gone. Vanished. Disappeared without a blimp on the radar of life. "Anyone there?" she called out, only to hear her own voice return to her off the walls. She wandered around the gallery before looking at one specific piece of work. "Fabricated World..." she said, before she suddenly placed a hand on the piece. It made her think of a child's art book. But then suddenly an arm grabbed her, then another, and another, and another, grabbing her arm trying to pull her into the piece. "Wh-what the--?!" she stammered, completely off guard as she attempted to pull back. The arms looked like those from the statues from the exhibit "Death of the Individual". "No, stop! No!" she cried could before she was pulled completely off her feet into the piece where she soon blacked out.

When Freya had finally come too, she found herself in a hallway, an olive colored hallway, with pictures of guillotines. "Wh-where am I...?" she asked herself looking around, before she noticed a rose in her hand. A crystal blue rose, the same color as her eyes. "Where did I get this?" she asked before suddenly hearing a click sounds, looking up to see an extremely large guillotine coming down towards her. She screamed her heart out as she quickly reacted and rolled out of the way. She panted, looking at the large blade, moments before it ascended back into the darkness from whence it came. "What the hell is this place...?" she said before noticing a staircase downward. "Maybe I will find some answers soon, and hopefully find someone." she said before beginning her journey down, soon to come to a red corridor...
    • The lights went out. I had a small flashlight in case of a blackout happens. But this wasn't an ordinary blackout. Even the sun seemed to darken. The light was definitely not as strong as the flashlights the night guards had, but you could see just fine. I also had a tazer gun. I didn't take that out of my belt just yet, but I felt like I should. I walked to the guards rooms door, but the key was not on my belt. When I looked again I realized, I didn't have my uniform. It was the grey coat and the buttoned shirt from that painting. And the pants were from the painting too. I noticed that the tazer wasn't there. I looked at my hand and the flashlight was gone too. I tried the door, but it wasn't open. I didn't even try to break in because the door was sturdy iron. No-one without the key couldn't get to the surveillance system. I had to go for the front door by touching the wall to find my way. The front door had disappeared. It just was not there. I panicked. I started to think what could I do. The windows in the rooms were so high, and they were ballistic glass, so I couldn't get out. I just broke and I couldn't think of anything.
    • Where was Zen?

With cautious steps, Vivi walked around the art gallery.

There was no one to be seen, and yet, there were still unexplainable noises - such as knocking on the windows, the occasional cough, and even - was that piano she heard? The entrance was locked tight, and for some reason, when Vivi tried to look outside of a window, a black figure blocked her way.

Disturbed, she strode down the stairs, and when she glanced to her left she saw- a girl in a familiar brown coat. Falling, into a painting. Who-?

"Irene!" But Vivi was too late. Irene had disappeared.

With wide eyes, she crept up to the 'Abyss of the Deep'.

"Holy shit..."

The fence around the painting was knocked over, courtesy of Irene, and from what Vivi remembered, the fish should've been more to the left side of the painting, it's mouth slightly open and beady eyes menacing.

But no.

Instead, Vivi stared into the jaws of a great monster, teeth looking incredibly sharp, and shiny.

Transfixed, she stared, and stared.

And then, she stepped over the fence, and into the shark's mouth.

• Irene's face hit the floor roughly, and the thought briefly crossed her mind that this would leave yet another bruise. She shook her head, as if to dislodge anything stuck, as she slowly removed herself from the floor. She was honestly expecting to have ruined the painting, and be looking down on a very nasty looking fish.
      Instead, she was in a completely different room.
      Now sitting up, with a perplexed look on her face, she slowly looked around the room, puzzled.
      I've never had a hallucination quite this...vivid. She thought, as she slowly got back onto her feet.

• As Freya walked into the red hallways, cold shivers continued to surge down her spine. "I don't like this place..." She muttered as she then saw a figure speed across her view. It was so fast she couldn't make it out, but she ran around the corner, to find no one. "Is anyone there? Vivi? Zen? Irene? Is that you?" She said as she walked down the hall nervously, hearing no responses anywhere from anyone. When she looked around the next corner, there was no one once more. "This is really starting to creep me out..." She said as she moved down the hall towards a door...