Tell me who you are!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm Colette! I'm 16 and I watch Pewdie every day when I get home from school/sports. I draw, play clarinet/violin/piano, play Pokemon, cosplay, sew, and love ponies. :3 I'm also a huge Hello Kitty/Sanrio collector. xD
      "But there's no sense crying over every mistake~ You just keep on trying till you run out of cake~"
      \(≧∇≦)/

www.rabupep.deviantart.com
    • Hey guys! I'm Karl, I'm a Filipino. Yes, I'm asian, but I'm the opposite of those hardworking asians.xD I'm lazy, I don't usually but when I do, I get high grades.:)) Anyways, I started to play video games when I was 3 yrs old with my old PS1. Oh wait, I even played a family computer, I think it is Atari, I can't remember though. But I kept playing my PS1 until 2005 when I got my PS2 which I played till 2010 then I got my laptop and got addicted on internet.:D Now I got my PC few months ago, I'm so happy.xD But I still have a life, I have a lovely girlfriend.xD
    • :o
      A good 90% of this thread are people the live in Europe.
      I live nowhere remotely close to Europe. Much less the United States.
      I reside in the quiet, beautiful pardise known as Hawaii.
      Well, not exactly quiet.
      I'm 19 years old. Dropped out of highschool to party.
      What a dumb move that was. I am currently going to an alternative education center to ge my G.E.D. and get my life back on track.
      Anyways, Pewdiepie is the type of person I want to be like.
      Happy.

Also, brofist to the dude above me. My girlfriend's Filipino.
    • Did somebody say yaoi..? *3*

Hugo, 24y.o, lives in the capital city of Pewdiepieland, Stockholm, trying to win the award for most boring introduction ever. Am I nominated yet?
      I work at an artist studio ("work" as in I sit on my lazy ass and drink tea all day while doodling) and I draw lots of shit and stalk many youtubers, play games and pretend to be normal. Not very good at the last part, since I'm diagnosed with Asperger (pronounced Assburgers, how lovely) or maybe it's just because I'm through one of them fancy sex changes. Who knows.
      I also sing very badly, my hair is blue and I really should go to bed now.

Brofists all around.
    • :o
      A good 90% of this thread are people the live in Europe.
      I live nowhere remotely close to Europe. Much less the United States.
      I reside in the quiet, beautiful pardise known as Hawaii.
      Well, not exactly quiet.
      I'm 19 years old. Dropped out of highschool to party.
      What a dumb move that was. I am currently going to an alternative education center to ge my G.E.D. and get my life back on track.
      Anyways, Pewdiepie is the type of person I want to be like.
      Happy.

Also, brofist to the dude above me. My girlfriend's Filipino.

*brofist* They're awesome right? :D
    • Hello!

I'm Evaline [it's pronounced the same as Evelyn], I'm 19, from Texas, and studying linguistics in Uni. Pewdie's videos scare the crap out of me, but of course I watch them anyway because I'm a masochist. haha.

*le brofist*
      "When I was little, my mom told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was 6, I did."
    • I'm Ricci (pronounced Ricki) but call me Aqua because I have an utter hatred for my name. I'm 20 years old and work at a call center. I currently live in an apartment with my significant other (my smoochy woochy lovey dovey hunny pie <333). I'm obsessed with anything horror related from video games to movies to television shows. Sadly, my love for horror has made me terrified of ghosts and monsters OTL
      I discovered Pewdie thanks to someone who posted his video on Gaiaonline and started watching them (also got several of my friends to watch as well). I actually think it was a good time as well. I've been going through a rough time because of family issues and depression and watching his videos have made me smile and also scream like a banshee.
      Anyways, yeah. That's all.
    • My name is Kristen. I'm just your average gamer girl, living in the most boring part of Upstate New York. I'm 26 years old, currently single, and I'm studying to become a Veterinary Assistant/Technician. I love animals, especially cats, and donate regularly to the ASPCA and other animal rescue foundations. My primary hobbies are gaming, creative writing, and horseback riding. I own a beautiful Paint mare named Dora, who is a special part of my life. I also have two impish cats, Toby and Lily.

As for gaming, I'm mainly a PC gamer. I love interactive RPG's, like Skyrim and Dragon Age, but I also enjoy Grand Theft Auto IV, Saints Row the Third, L.A. Noire and many others.

And, yes, I own Amnesia. I have a love/hate relationship with that game. It's like a personal vendetta at this point; I am determined to beat it! I can only play for short intervals-- less I risk keeling over in my chair from a massive coronary. I can honestly say that I've swallowed my heart a few times...
    • I don't know where should I start D:

Well okay. I live near Oulu, in Finland. I'm hoping every day that I could getsomeday out of Finland, to America or somewhere. Yes, I hate Finland.

But yeah, I'm 16-year-old bro and have watched Pewdiepie's videos a few months. First I didn't even do brofist (yes, I'm ashamed D:) but I have tried to fix it by doing in these days. So, forgive me. :D

Here's some things, I can't get anything in my mind at the moment. 8|

Oh yes, my name is Vilma (hate it too).
      Knowing nothing is better than knowing it all :)
    • Well, I'm 15, a girl x) I live in Ireland, I own a gecko called Steve (or I call him Steven when I'm irritated with him ^^) I like to draw and play video games :3 Oh and watch PewDie's videos. I think broccoli looks like a tree and I scream in fear when watching PewDie x)
      Stay awesome bro's *brofist*
      Contact
      Xbox Live: XxInkpellxX
      Add meh bro's :3
    • BunnySo wrote:

heeey I'm Kamila (or as u like - Camilla) and I'm living in Poland. I'm first year Mechatronics student. I like making new friends, playing video games and can talk about movies for hours :3 I'm addicted to Minecraft 8| and ofc to PewdiePie's channel ^^
      Why did I think of Transformers when I read "Mehcatronics"? Are you making Transformers? :D Can I have one? :D

Tw33tee wrote:

Well, I'm 15, a girl x) I live in Ireland, I own a gecko called Steve (or I call him Steven when I'm irritated with him ) I like to draw and play video games :3 Oh and watch PewDie's videos. I think broccoli looks like a tree and I scream in fear when watching PewDie x)
      Stay awesome bro's *brofist*
      HEY! I had that signature first damnit! :C But I will forgive you because you're from Ireland, and Ireland is awesome and I want to go there.
    • Heyo~! Name's Wolfy (actually Nickname IRL X3), I'm younger than 18 (don't like givin' out mah age XD), and I love videogames (Nazi Zombies mah fave), meat, Karate (Jr.BlackBelt :D), anime, Hetalia~!, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (BRO-HOOF~!), OHSHC, Animals (Wolves 4ever~!), Pokemon, the ORGINAL Looney Toons, the Animaniacs, NCIS, and a whole buch of other chizz that I can't think of right now. I'm an all American mutt, with distant nationalities such as African, two types of Native American, British, Irish, and Dutch. Yet most people mistake me for Mexican >.>'. I watch PewDiePie every day, and I discovered him about...two months ago? I'm a hardcore bro and even got my BFF to start watching him. I've also picked up his dialog, which sounds funny when I say it out in public XD I don't usually get that scared when I watch him, because I'm usually expecting it. But when somethings chasing him, I'm screaming "RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN LIKE A MOTHER F*CKER!"

So yeeeaaaaah that's kinda it for now~! Bro-fist~!

Edit: I also like Yaoi, I think I misses that :rolleyes:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wolfia ().