Tell me who you are!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Tell me who you are!

So basicly my bros, objective you need to do, is tell to me, us and to everybody who you are, what you do and all kind of interesting shiet! Ill start because I know im so amazing and interesting person and you can't wait to hear about me!

Alright, well lets start with easy things. Getting closer with 20th birthday, just moved to Turku (also known as the asshole of finland), the ex-capital of Finland. I quit occupational school because it wasn't for me, and at this moment im working as bouncer. As you profile picture tells to ya, I play american football and one of the biggest reason why I moved to Turku was there's lot of better team in here than where I used to live, here I can prove my self and others what im made of. When im not practicing, i play videogames and shit. Normal life, basicly.

Your turn bros, you don't have to write too much, feel free what you want to tell! As we are bros, we should know something about of us all!

BRROOOFIZT!
      Chairmode activated.

"Suck it hard and blow it out"
      (c) First Brodate in 26.2.2012
    • Finbro wrote:

So basicly my bros, objective you need to do, is tell to me, us and to everybody who you are, what you do and all kind of interesting shiet! Ill start because I know im so amazing and interesting person and you can't wait to hear about me!

Alright, well lets start with easy things. Getting closer with 20th birthday, just moved to Turku (also known as the asshole of finland), the ex-capital of Finland. I quit occupational school because it wasn't for me, and at this moment im working as bouncer. As you profile picture tells to ya, I play american football and one of the biggest reason why I moved to Turku was there's lot of better team in here than where I used to live, here I can prove my self and others what im made of. When im not practicing, i play videogames and shit. Normal life, basicly.

Your turn bros, you don't have to write too much, feel free what you want to tell! As we are bros, we should know something about of us all!

BRROOOFIZT!

-BROOOOOFISTTT-

Hi, I'm Lex. I play Amnesia and Pokemon quite often, which is normally fun because half my friends freak out when they see the Bro, and I just make the pewdiepie voices. I love video games, especially ones with a good story line and plot, plus talking to new people is always enjoyable.
      -brofist once againnnnn-

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • I'm Alex, from Sweden, I'm a bearded viking who likes to play video games and watch zombiemovies.

I'm a zombieholic, and by golly when they finally attack I'm prepared.

22 years old, like PewDie, spend most of my time messing around with my chinese crested naked dogs head, he's a bit silly that way, his name is Sonic, because he's got the same amount of energy).

That should be the only interesting not extremely nerdy stuff about me.

*Brofists*
    • -BROFIST-
      Hey, Sup, My Online Alias Is Sparky, And I Play Games A Ton.
      I Make My Best Friend Cry When She Sees Bro In Amnesia, And We Both Love Pewdie and His videos so much C:

Well, truth is, im some weeaboo teenager that watches pewdies videos, Likes to doodle/Draw, Plays Games, And does nothing but internet.
      I'm Pretty Lame.

POKEMON

Skype - sparkyretard
    • Finbro wrote:

BRROOOFIZT!

White_Lama wrote:

I'm Alex, from Sweden, I'm a bearded viking who likes to play video games and watch zombiemovies.

I'm a zombieholic, and by golly when they finally attack I'm prepared.

22 years old, like PewDie, spend most of my time messing around with my chinese crested naked dogs head, he's a bit silly that way, his name is Sonic, because he's got the same amount of energy).

That should be the only interesting not extremely nerdy stuff about me.

*Brofists*

Zombies :D -brofist-

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • O hai :D

I'm James. I'm 13 and I watch PewDie all the time. I play CS:S like a mad bastard along with TF2 and I started using steam 3 years ago :3. I'm still in school and I want to follow this forum as much as possible since it's the best place on EARTH.

-BROOFISSSTT-

• Hi guys!
      My name is Jing and I'm from Canada C:
      18 This year, loves to game but... university always gets in the way.. -__- -curses science programs-
      Got a crazy typical Asian mom that never approves of anything I do LOL
      I love to cosplay! Yeahhh !
      -brofist- C:
    • James wrote:

O hai :D

I'm James. I'm 13 and I watch PewDie all the time. I play CS:S like a mad bastard along with TF2 and I started using steam 3 years ago :3. I'm still in school and I want to follow this forum as much as possible since it's the best place on EARTH.

-BROOFISSSTT-
      Cool bro, I used to play CS before too, got sponsors and shit. Just remember to hold with your team, dont switch it all the times!
      Chairmode activated.

"Suck it hard and blow it out"
      (c) First Brodate in 26.2.2012
    • I'm Ginger, (female of course) almost 13 and from Holland / The Netherlands. :3
      I love watching Pewdiepie, duh, gaming, drawing, reading, roleplaying and Homestuck! Most of the games I play are on the PS3, and that would be Assassin's Creed, Red Dead Redemption - just started that one - and some other games. Homestuck, yeah, my OTP is SolKat. And on #2 is Nepeta x Sollux.
      "Weep little lion man,
      take all the courage you have left.
      Waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head."

• heeey I'm Kamila (or as u like - Camilla) and I'm living in Poland. I'm first year Mechatronics student. I like making new friends, playing video games and can talk about movies for hours :3 I'm addicted to Minecraft 8| and ofc to PewdiePie's channel ^^
    • Wazzap bros?

My name is Ina and I live in south Sweden. Hmm, I was in Göteborg (the city where Pewdie lives) earlier today, but didn't get a chance to stalk Pewdie. XD Anything horror related scares the crap out of me, but Pewdie has helped me find a more funny side to all the scary stuff. I love movies about the end of the world and aliens and zombies and stuff like that. Aaaaand... I have a dog (chiuaua/papillon) called Jatzi.

And I love ponies. *me gusta* Ok, not really, but Fluttershy is too cute.
    • Alright.My name's Léa, I'm French (from Paris) I'm 20 , I study English at a university .I discovered Pewdie in September, and watch every single of his vids since .I play video games since I'm 4 years old ^^ and I really like it!
      But my first passion is music(punk, rock, reggae, ska, etc...) .I play guitar, bass and trumpet .I also like movies (especially horror movies :D ) and I'm in love with Stephano.
      That's pretty much it bros :)

Brofist!!!