(Torture) Sonic The Hedgehog

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• TimmyB1tch wrote:

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!

As a sonic fan I would like to bring the fact of the game wasnt finished, SEGA was forced to realease it unfinished :3 infact I hear they are remaking it, also its called Sonic 06, anyways its for this reason that the game had so many glitches, bad controls, and that part where Sonic dies, that was supposed to go somwhere instead of him being revived right there. but it wasnt finished and rushed games will become unfinished games and unfinished games are horrible. I cant stand the highspeed controls

anyway I just heard it was being remade, it might be a lie, but my friend and I have a great time with the glitches :D

dont get me wrong, I couldnt stand the highspeed levels horrible controls, I am just standing up for the game because it wasnt finished, it was meant to be a PS3 launch title.
    You do realize that the only good modern sonic game is sonic generations.
    I AM TEKKEN FORCE :cursing:
  • TimmyB1tch wrote:

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!

As a sonic fan I would like to bring the fact of the game wasnt finished, SEGA was forced to realease it unfinished :3 infact I hear they are remaking it, also its called Sonic 06, anyways its for this reason that the game had so many glitches, bad controls, and that part where Sonic dies, that was supposed to go somwhere instead of him being revived right there. but it wasnt finished and rushed games will become unfinished games and unfinished games are horrible. I cant stand the highspeed controls

anyway I just heard it was being remade, it might be a lie, but my friend and I have a great time with the glitches :D

dont get me wrong, I couldnt stand the highspeed levels horrible controls, I am just standing up for the game because it wasnt finished, it was meant to be a PS3 launch title.

The game was terrible, finished or not.
    Even without the bad controls, you ran around and did quests?
    THAT IS NOT WHAT SONIC IS ABOUT.

Sonic is about collecting rings and going fast. Whether it's 3d or in a side scroller, Sonic doesn't do stupid quests.
    This isn't World of Warcraft.
    He doesn't talk to shoemakers.
    He goes FAST.
    This game was a joke, and even if you gave them another 10 years to "fix" what they didn't get finished, it would still be crap.

Check out my YouTube thread!
  • Lmao, this thread makes me laugh, especially the posts. Look, it's all of you people's fault that you get glitches,
    I myself never got a glitch with the game, only once with the first stage where you run a loop-dee-loop, but that's all.
    Other than that, I tried the flying box glitch because it was funny, you people probably didn't even play the game. I think
    that all that you're doing is watching videos of people complaining about any of the glitches and automatically
    hate it. Anyway, none of your arguements can stand up against this because you're just looking for the glitches.
    As they say, curiosity killed the cat. It's the exact same case for this.
    Let me repeat it one more time, I had no glitches EXCEPT for the loop glitch (ONCE!) and the box glitch (I was trying to do it).
    I liked the game, and you people should stop hating on it, right now.
    H-h-h-how's it going bros? My name is Peeeeewdiepieeee! ~PewDiePie
  • Toby wrote:

Lmao, this thread makes me laugh, especially the posts. Look, it's all of you people's fault that you get glitches,
    I myself never got a glitch with the game, only once with the first stage where you run a loop-dee-loop, but that's all.
    Other than that, I tried the flying box glitch because it was funny, you people probably didn't even play the game. I think
    that all that you're doing is watching videos of people complaining about any of the glitches and automatically
    hate it. Anyway, none of your arguements can stand up against this because you're just looking for the glitches.
    Let me repeat it one more time, I had no glitches EXCEPT for the loop glitch (ONCE!) and the box glitch (I was trying to do it).

Still doesn't change that it is the worst game in the whole franchise.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kneesocks ().

• Toby wrote:

Lmao, this thread makes me laugh, especially the posts. Look, it's all of you people's fault that you get glitches,
    I have not played the game.

I have not watched gameplay on youtube.

I still hate it, umad?

• Kneesocks wrote:

Toby wrote:

Still doesn't change that it is the worst game in the whole franchise.
    It's not. The worst game is Sonic 4 Episode 1. This one was good and fun, stop complaining and make up some facts before hating on it, Mr Nega.
    H-h-h-how's it going bros? My name is Peeeeewdiepieeee! ~PewDiePie