Think.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Geezus, good for you. This won't be long, and I dont' have the right words to say, but from everything I read, everyone needs a sheld, and I'm glad you have a sheld big enough to defend those who cannot defend themselves. Thank you. I read that, and it made my day/night. Again, thank you. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense.
      "....and when the darkness comes, and you see it, encircling you like a warm blanket in a cold night, you know that your time is at an end...but what do you do to prepare?"
    • As a newcomer here, I haven't been harassed in anyway but I never use the shout box either. Always seems like there is a chat going on and people are always talking, don't really feel like interrupting their conversation :3

Agree with your post Geezus even though I've never seen anything of the sort happen(and well I'm barely on here anyway lol).
      My Youtube Channel;
      youtube.com/user/EChondoHD

My Other Sites(Steam, Stream/Twitch.Tv);
      steamcommunity.com/id/EChondo/
      twitch.tv/echondo
    • Twisted Voodoo wrote:

Geezus, good for you. This won't be long, and I dont' have the right words to say, but from everything I read, everyone needs a sheld, and I'm glad you have a sheld big enough to defend those who cannot defend themselves. Thank you. I read that, and it made my day/night. Again, thank you. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense.

Aaw. You just made my day, thank you!
      nope
    • |||Sammy||| wrote:

yeah I have also noticed this when new people say "Hello I'm new here and is pewdiepie here???" people just put the hate on them....

Because sometimes people say that, minus the hello, then either leave or start shit when they're told he isn't.

"IS PEWDIE HERE???"
      "No, he's not he-"
      "BARRELZ STEPHANO PIGGEH"
      "......"
      "lolz"

Now come and see divinity
      Where night turns day so far away from heaven
    • Unfortunately, so long as the internet allows you to hide behind a pseudoname and simply spew your messages across the world, there are some who just will not grow up and be cool. This category includes both, those who turn up at a forum thinking they know it all, and those who have stayed for a while and again... think they know it all.

Then again, looking through this thread.. I think there's several who have, and they're the ones worth spending the time on the internet to talk to.

• I didn't know this sort of stuff happens around here. I know internet bullying is usual well maybe you know the reason due to easy messaging don't have to be face to face etc. But for some reason I didn't except that from here I don't know why but yes. Anyway I guess most of you came here to meet people with the same interests like I did. I always looked at the shoutbox but I don't see stuff like that there.

Internet is just way too big thing, fake identities and that sort of stuff always make things worse. I really hope I am not going to see that here in the future. In my opinion "PewDie's People" form one of the best communities in the world (in my opinion) and I hope it stays that way.

Some of my text may seem off topic but yes I typed what my mind brought to me.
      Amnesia Custom Stories , Home, Dead Space, Amnesia: Machine for pigs. :love:
      Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage!
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56PqxhzkqM&list=UU2_yBml3EPqXV3ml_TmFQhA&index=1[/youtube]

Silly/Weird/Scary Moments Montage #2
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9_kZGf-3s[/youtube]
    • Naikey wrote:

I didn't know this sort of stuff happens around here. I know internet bullying is usual well maybe you know the reason due to easy messaging don't have to be face to face etc. But for some reason I didn't except that from here I don't know why but yes. Anyway I guess most of you came here to meet people with the same interests like I did. I always looked at the shoutbox but I don't see stuff like that there.

Internet is just way too big thing, fake identities and that sort of stuff always make things worse. I really hope I am not going to see that here in the future. In my opinion "PewDie's People" form one of the best communities in the world (in my opinion) and I hope it stays that way.

Some of my text may seem off topic but yes I typed what my mind brought to me.

It's not always on the shoutbox things happens, it's on skype, and pm. Random people that i haven't talked to before are adding me on skype and just tell me ''LOOK AT THAT NEWFAG ON THE SHOUTBOX, HA.''
      And then they're writing something on the shoutbox to make it even more obvious that they're laughing at the ''newfags''. And what i know being laughed at isn't really funny.
      I don't know if i'm the only one who's noticing those things or if it only happens to me but it really pisses me off.
      nope

The post was edited 2 times, last by GEEZUS: Spelling. ().

• Well. Its not like the Old peeps are Rude cause They want to Boss new guys. they arent rude to peeps that pop up and want allready to talk about subject. But when SOmeone spams the Shout Box with PewDiePie quotes all the time. Or Is basicaly being a Douche and stuff like that... Its really hard not to say " Shut the Fuck up allready " even though you said kindly to stop spamming and such.
      "My Tongue is sharper than any of the swords you have"
      Stewl
    • So many hypocrites here, so many...

Some of the people here post things in skype chats about the new people, however I can't hate on you dear, it's okay to speak your mind. C:

Everyone picks on the new fags, it's sadly true and there's really nothing we can do about it, it's like hazing. C:

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • Leafy wrote:

So many hypocrites here, so many...

Some of the people here post things in skype chats about the new people, however I can't hate on you dear, it's okay to speak your mind. C:

Everyone picks on the new fags, it's sadly true and there's really nothing we can do about it, it's like hazing. C:

I know you can't do anything about it, but some people need to think before they're writing anything that can hurt anyone, therefore I wrote this. c:
      nope
    • Leafy wrote:

So many hypocrites here, so many...

This.

Honestly this is the internet. This is what happen when a forum gets
      bigger. It sucks, but it's going to happen. As for the skype chats, big
      deal. It's people letting off steam, and honestly it's not really
      hurting anyone. Better they get it out off the site then start a bunch
      of fights on it. I really doubt anyone here is completely innocent in
      this matter. I know it sounds like I'm being a massive bitch, but really
      I'm just being honest on this matter. I mean it's a nice thought and all, but in reality that's just not how it works. If someone acts like a idiot, they're going to get called on it. It doesn't matter if they're new, old or whatever.

benscott wrote:

This is actually one of the reasons I left the chat box. Now I only come here for threads and posts. These forums are not what they used to be.
      This too.
    • Leafy wrote:

@GEEZUS
      You have made a good point though, maybe what we'll do is add calling someone a 'newfag' like a one point warning or something.

Well that really shouldn't pertain to the Skype side of things. If someone were to outright say it or lean on negative side of things and call someone out but not use the word "newfag" then that in my opinion should warrant a warning of some sort. I do agree that if things of this nature are happening then it should be dealt with but only if it happens on this very site.

You can't really justify giving someone a warning on this site if they said it on Skype or on another site/forum(don't know for sure if that is what you're suggesting).
      My Youtube Channel;
      youtube.com/user/EChondoHD

My Other Sites(Steam, Stream/Twitch.Tv);
      steamcommunity.com/id/EChondo/
      twitch.tv/echondo
    • To be honest, I wasn't planning on making an account on this forum for this reason. I looked around and I saw too much elitist attitude for my taste. I ended up making account when I saw this thread because I guess I'm not the only one who notices this. It's a shame to see this in a forum. It really makes the forum look bad and discourages newcomers as Geezus said. And it's sad that PewdiePie obviously doesn't have the time to take up moderation duties yet it will ultimately reflect on him.

So I guess you can say that's what it looks like to someone that was a silent observer 5 minutes ago XD If anything, from reading the comments here it sound like there needs to be a rule against junior modding. It would cut down on showing disrespect to a new person who accidentally breaks a rule and encourage using the report button. At least from my experience it does anyway ^^
    • Oishii wrote:

To be honest, I wasn't planning on making an account on this forum for this reason. I looked around and I saw too much elitist attitude for my taste.

Agree with you, there are some people who feels superior, sometimes it's true that someone could piss off somebody with their attitudes but they don't know that's make them J3rk.

benscott wrote:

This is actually one of the reasons I left the chat box. Now I only come here for threads and posts. These forums are not what they used to be.
      Agree with you.

GEEZUS wrote:

It's not always on the shoutbox things happens, it's on skype, and pm. Random people that i haven't talked to before are adding me on skype and just tell me ''LOOK AT THAT NEWFAG ON THE SHOUTBOX, HA.''

And then they're writing something on the shoutbox to make it even more obvious that they're laughing at the ''newfags''. And what i know being laughed at isn't really funny.

I don't know if i'm the only one who's noticing those things or if it only happens to me but it really pisses me off.
      Hope you've deleted them, i don't know if there is a english word to qualify these people but seriously there are disturbed in their mind oO