Pewdie n' Friends 2.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewdie n' Friends 2.0

Hey and welcome to the new Pewdie n' Friends!
    This community is for all you bros out there. Here we talk about PewDiePie's videos, gaming and other cool stuff - you can even talk to PewDie himself!
    Big thanks to Blueskiies and the whole Pewdie n' Friends team for helping out with the relaunch.

Here is a little FAQ:

1. What happened to pewdiepie.de?
    We closed it for the launch of this site. All data of the old forum will not be imported here.

2. Do I have to re-register?
    Yes, if you want to be active on here again, please re-register.

3. But I want all my posts/private messages back! ):
    You can get all your data from the old forum back by messaging me. I won't import it on here though, but feel free to repost the most important threads.

4. Who designed this awesome site?
    The design is by a firm called WoltLab GmbH. The header composition is by Einjiru. The Pewdie arts (favicon and header) are by Blueskiies (visit her here).

For more questions on the forum, please visit our help section here.

Enjoy your stay!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Flamez3 ().

• Nice new forum!

The new forums looks amazing compared to the old ones! I'd suggest creating a few new sub-forums though, like a sub-forum for introducing yourself, instead of a post like on the old one!
    Again, good work, and i'm happy too see so many people here!
  • Seput wrote:

The new forums looks amazing compared to the old ones! I'd suggest creating a few new sub-forums though, like a sub-forum for introducing yourself, instead of a post like on the old one!

Thought of that too - will be introduced today or tomorrow.
    Also, keep the ideas for subforums coming.
  • mKeRix wrote:

Seput wrote:

Thought of that too - will be introduced today or tomorrow.
    Also, keep the ideas for subforums coming.
    Will do, i got some ideas right now, will send you a PM with all of them later today/tomorrow! Cheers.
  • How bout a thread about custom games or games in general that pewdiepie should consider playing after finishing a series? Where a moderator picks the most suggested games and put it up allowing the rest of the members to vote on it?
    Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable.
  • Seput wrote:

W0lf4ever wrote:

Don't you think the shoutbox is going to be a lil' bit crowded though? I suppose there isn't much we can do to change that.

This is still a lot better than .de :>
    Yeah i personally don't like shoutboxes like that, an IRC channel would be much better, and easier to moderate for the mods aswell. Just my opinion anyway!

Used the shoutbox because I know how it works and you can handle it pretty easy. Making an irc would cause people to not understand how to use it.
  • mKeRix wrote:

Seput wrote:

W0lf4ever wrote:

Don't you think the shoutbox is going to be a lil' bit crowded though? I suppose there isn't much we can do to change that.

Yeah i personally don't like shoutboxes like that, an IRC channel would be much better, and easier to moderate for the mods aswell. Just my opinion anyway!

Used the shoutbox because I know how it works and you can handle it pretty easy. Making an irc would cause people to not understand how to use it.
    Ah fair point there. IRC can be a real pain in the beginning, but yeah, still not a fan of the shoutbox, but i don't mind it being there either!
  • Seput wrote:

mKeRix wrote:

Seput wrote:

W0lf4ever wrote:

Ah fair point there. IRC can be a real pain in the beginning, but yeah, still not a fan of the shoutbox, but i don't mind it being there either!
    I could make a tutorial, on how to set up an IRC channel. It would be alot easier and more managable :)
    The shoutbox is a fine idéa, it just gets crowded when there's too many members, as you mentioned.

*Brofist*

//Blabby
    Stephano Approves! :thumbsup:

Contact info:
    Steam: [email protected]
    Facebook: Bo Schrøder
    Add me for some gaming, I play pretty much everything :D
  • Blabby wrote:

Seput wrote:

mKeRix wrote:

Seput wrote:

W0lf4ever wrote:

I could make a tutorial, on how to set up an IRC channel. It would be alot easier and more managable :)
    The shoutbox is a fine idéa, it just gets crowded when there's too many members, as you mentioned.

*Brofist*

//Blabby
    Ah, if this was actually going to happen i could help you out, i know my way around IRC! c: