Unknown Horror Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Here is More :D

20-Fortnite

This adorable zombie defense game was only just revealed at the Spike VGAs earlier this month. In case you missed its debut, Fortnite is being brought to us by Epic Games—you know, the guys that brought us that othergame, the one filled with blood, chainsaws, curb-stomping, and macho men wearing trash cans. This is a pretty drastic departure from what we’re used to from Epic, but if there’s one thing we can be certain of, it’s thatFortnite will be gorgeous and insanely fun.

21-Aliens:Colonial Marines

Gearbox Software’s next game is a departure from their past work, which includes Borderlands (awesome!) and Duke Nukem Forever (abortion!). It looks like good fun, I’m just a little worried that this is yet another game that, like DNF, has been in development limbo for quite some time. Only time will tell if this is the Aliens game that fans of the series have hungered for since Colonial Marines was first announced back in 2006.

22-The Secret World

TJ loves this game with a burning, itching passion, and I’m pretty excited about it too. For one, it’s just different, and that’s refreshing when every other game is a sequel or a shooter. It also has some beautifully bizarre enemies and environments for us to explore, a story brimming with secret organizations, urban legends, and ancient myths that go back 100 million years. That’s a really long time and it’s about how long the wait has felt for this game.Hurry up Funcom.

23-Cold Fear

Cold Fear is a third-person survival horror video game designed by Darkworks and published by Ubisoft. It was released for Windows on April 29, 2005, in Europe and on May 17, 2005 for North America. It was also released for both the PlayStation 2 and Xbox consoles on March 4, 2005 in Europe and March 15, 2005 in North America In Cold Fear the player takes on the role of Tom Hansen, a former soldier now in the employ of the United States Coast Guard

24-Dark Sector:

Dark Sector (stylized as darkSector) is a third-person shooter video game, developed by Digital Extremes for the Xbox 360,PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows. The game was released on March 25, 2008 in North America; March 27, 2008, in Japan; and April 4, 2008 in Europe.[2]
      Set in the fictional Eastern Bloc country of Lasria, the game centers around protagonist Hayden Tenno (voiced by Michael Rosenbaum), a morally-ambivalent CIA "clean-up man".[3] While trying to intercept rogue agent Mezner, Hayden's right arm is infected with the Technocyte virus, which gives him the ability to grow a three-pronged "Glaive" at will.
      Dark Sector was met with mixed to positive reviews. Many critics compared it to Resident Evil 4 and Gears of War, due to the similar style of play and story; yet it was praised for its visuals, originality of action and weapon-based gameplay.[
    • Yup, More 5 Games Bros

25-Darkwatch:Curse of the West

Darkwatch: Curse of the West is a 2005 Weird West first-person shooter video game for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox. It was developed by High Moon Studios (formerly Sammy Studios) and published by Capcom in the United States[1] and by Ubisoft in theEurope and Australia.[2] The game mixes western, horror and steampunk genres.

26-Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil

Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil is a first-person shooter video game developed by Nerve Software and id Software. It was released for the PC on April 3, 2005, as an expansion pack for Doom 3 and on October 5, 2005, for the Xbox video game console. The Xbox version does not require the original Doom 3 in order to play, and also includes the original Doom, Doom II: Hell on Earth, andMaster Levels for Doom II.
      The video game features eight-multiplayer game modes. Resurrection of Evil also features twelve new single player levels, six new enemies including the hunter, four new multiplayer maps as well as new weapons such as the double-barreled shotgun originating from Doom II.

27-JaWz:Unleashed

Jaws Unleashed is a 2006 video game licensed from the 1975 motion picture, Jaws. It was developed by Appaloosa Interactive(developer of the popular Ecco the Dolphin series) and released by Majesco. Like the Grand Theft Auto series, the game is open-ended; the player can roam free throughout the water, feeding on other animals and humans and destroying everything in his path.Jaws Unleashed for Xbox is not currently compatible with the Xbox 360.

28:Rainy Woods

Deadly Premonition, known as Red Seeds Profile (レッドシーズプロファイル?) in Japan, is a psychological horror open world cult video game developed by Access Games for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and published by Marvelous Entertainment in Japan,Ignition Entertainment in the U.S. and Rising Star Games in Europe.[2] It was released in North America on February 17, 2010, in Japan on March 11, 2010 and in Europe on October 29, 2010. The PlayStation 3 version was released only in Japan on the same date as the Xbox 360 version.[3] A director's cut PS3 release was announced in March 2012, along with news of other Deadly Premonition projects.[4]

29:Resident Evil:The Darkside Chronicles

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, known as Biohazard: The Darkside Chronicles (バイオハザード/ダークサイド・クロニクルズBaiohazādo/Dākusaido Kuronikuruzu?) in Japan, is an on-rails shooter video game for the Wii developed by Capcom and Cavia.[1]The game was released for the Wii on November 17, 2009 in North America.[2] It was released in Europe on November 27, 2009 bundled with the Wii Zapper accessory.[3]
      The game, along with The Umbrella Chronicles, is included in the Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection for the PlayStation 3.

• Nocturne was actually quite popular. So was Siren and Siren Blood Curse. Clock Tower is considered top 3 Scariest Games ever made. The rest is Unknown to me.. OH and Dead Rising.. Not really horror. SHITLOADS of zombies like on Dead Island
      "My Tongue is sharper than any of the swords you have"
      Stewl
    • MOAR 5 Games , Enjoy!

30-Sadness

Sadness was a psychological horror video game in development by Nibris for the Wii console and was one of the earliest titles announced for the system.[5] While the game initially drew positive attention for its unique gameplay concepts, such as black-and-white graphics and emphasis on psychological horror over violence, Sadness became notorious when no evidence of a playable buildwas ever publicly released during the four years it spent in development.[6][7] It was revealed that Sadness had entered development hell due to problems with deadlines and relationships with outside developers,[2] leading to its eventual cancellation by 2010,[3] along with the permanent closure of the company.[6]

31-Shell Shock2:Blood Trails

Shellshock 2: Blood Trails is a first-person shooter video game developed by Rebellion Developments and published by Eidos Interactive for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows.[1] It is the sequel to Shellshock: Nam '67, developed by Guerrilla Games and published by Eidos in 2004. It was released in February 2009.[2]

32-The House of the Dead : Overkill

The House of the Dead: Overkill (ザ・ハウス・オブ・ザ・デッド オーバーキル Za hausu Obu za deddo ōbākiru?) is a first-person rail shooter gun game developed by Headstrong Games and published by Sega. It is the fifth video game developed in the The House of the Dead series, a prequel to the original House of the Dead chronologically and the first in the series to be released exclusively on a home console. It was released on February 10, 2009 in North America and February 13, 2009 in Europe.[2] The game was later released in Japan on September 17, 2009 bundled with the Wii Zapper accessory.[1] An Extended Cut edition for PlayStation 3, compatible with the PlayStation Move accessory, was released in North America, Europe and Australia in October 2011 and on February 23, 2012 in Japan.

33-Dark Messiah
      (No Picture Available Sorry)
      Hellnight (Dark Messiah in its native Japan) is one of those games that is occasionally mentioned in lists of under-appreciated masterpieces; it's the type of game that is fantastically popular amongst the very few people who have actually played it. It was only released in Japan and Europe, and in both regions it never escaped obscurity. I finally got around to playing it myself after I realized that my new digital TV can render PAL signals (almost) perfectly, allowing me to finally use the European version of the game that 16bitman donated to the Quest a few years ago. And now that I've played the game through, I am very happy to join the small (but outspoken) club of people who think that Hellnight is an absolute gem of a horror game.

34-Shivers 2 : Harvest of Souls

Your friends went to Cyclone to shoot a music video for there band. They never returned, so you decided to go looking for them. Ignore the title: this is a sequel in spirit only. There is more of a "survival horror" feel in this game with touches of Alternate Reality Game thrown in via the fact that you will need to play the game CD in a CD player to get many important clues.

• Scratches-PC

"An adventure horror game developed by Agustin Cordes. Set in and around a solitary Victorian mansion concealing a terrible secret, a long since forgotten story from the past emerges to haunt the present. A careful combination of inventory-based and deductive-style puzzles, integrated with a riveting storyline, non-linear gameplay, intricately detailed graphics, and an entrancing soundtrack, immerse you in a haunting Gothic atmosphere."

I don't know how many of you bros have had the chance to play this gem, or if you have even heard of it. This game is classic but does require some hefty thinking. I would love to see Pewdie and all the bros give it a shot, although I'm not sure Pewdie would have the patience to get through it xD.

For those of you who end up finding the directors cut of the game, there is a small problem at the start of the game where the doorknob on the front door of the house is on the wrong side. It looks like its on the left side but it is actually on the right. I know that sounds odd but you will know what I mean.
    • TheRocker wrote:

Unfortunately Scratches is Suggested before xD
      i Tried it Before and nothing is really scary ...
      I actually found that list 5 minutes after posting and face palmed xD. It was more a suggestion for the bros on this topic who are looking for something new.
      I found 1 or 2 games I want to give a shot here.

As far as Scratches goes, it really relies on the story and atmosphere. I doubt it would straight up give somebody nightmares lol.