I want to help a friend out with youtube

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I want to help a friend out with youtube

This is my friend, and i hope i can suprise her with allot of subscribers.

And This is her story.

I'm 21 right now and I suffer from a disease called MS. ¯\(ツ)/¯ (Multiple sclerosis, or MS, is a long-lasting disease that
      can affect your brain, spinal cord, and the optic nerves in your eyes. It can cause problems with vision, balance, muscle control, and other basic body functions.) This has left me feeling exhausted in my daily life, and having no feeling of purpose without work or study. I sadly had to drop out because I was unable to. I always wanted to help society and make other people happy, but never knew how to do it. And I know this is very selfish of me to post this, but I have been part of this community for years now, and I was wondering if you guys could help me. Recently I started a Youtube gaming channel, (don't click that downvote button just yet ಠ╭╮ಠ) and I really love doing it. In my day to day life I struggled with work because of my fatigue, so everything I did had to be super interesting to be worth it. But I feel that what I'm doing right now is so worth it, and I wanted to reach out to you guys, and see if maybe you would be interested in watching it. Now I know you all hate self advertising, and if this gets downvoted I get your opinion and I wont post anymore. I respect that. (ಥ﹏ಥ) That being said, I love you all, and I shall see what the result will be. Honestly, I don't expect anything from this, and I am prepared for it I suppose. Pouring my heart out here guys <3 I'm super nervous. Check it out if you want to! youtube.com/channel/UCwGFnZOairkWE2yXZM1O-ag Let me love you (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Hopefully you find my stuff half as joyful to watch as I enjoy making them. Link doesn't seem to be working for some. My youtube name is Ohlookanothergamer.

I really wish she grows, because she is pretty awesome. And a good friend.
      OhLookAnotherGamer
      - YouTube