[PEWDIE] He's getting old :(

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• [PEWDIE] He's getting old :(

After seeing Pewds' new style I feel like he is getting old. I like that style, but that style makes me feel like he is 40-something, and also he is getting very busy these days and in overall it is a very gloomy situation. And also there is less interaction between him and us. I know that he is very busy but I'm just sharing my views on this. How do you bros feel about this? Do you guys have the same feeling? <X

:brofist: Anyways lets cheer him up and don't let him down, hope he will be very active soon. :brofist:

• I agree and disagree at the same time.

His videos now appeal to me. I used to really dislike his content, but approximately the past 16 months, I have loved his content. I feel like the humour matches my age group (later 20s). Same with a friend of mine on the other side of the world. She didn't like his older content, but now loves his recent stuff.

I've been subscribed for over a year now, and definitely enjoy his content now. I used to dislike it when it was just screams and all that 13 year olds loved.

His humour is definitely not 40 year old humour. I don't know a single person above 35 who would like the content that PewDiePie has ever posted full stop. You must be young if you think this is "old humour".