Tuber Simulator, Stop it.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Tuber Simulator, Stop it.

So lately all i've been seeing on the forums is tuber simulator invites, tuber simulator invites, and more tuber similator invites. Where have the people gone that were here to talk and have fun? I dont mind tuber sim as a game but the fact that the forums have been infected by it sickens me. The forums should go back to what they used to be.
      Will not notice (unless you have pie)
    • It's hard to get back to what it used to be. The place is essentially a ghost town and the simulator is the only thing that keeps this place on a minimum level of activity around here given the success of the game. We would require a huge comeback for the place to be more active and less of the invites. As for the people who were here previously to chat with others, they have moved on to other places. Be it forums or real life. Let's just keep this as a memory for now.

Display Spoiler
      Also eat my shit, Michael <3
    • It's hard to get back to what it used to be. The place is essentially a ghost town and the simulator is the only thing that keeps this place on a minimum level of activity around here given the success of the game. We would require a huge comeback for the place to be more active and less of the invites. As for the people who were here previously to chat with others, they have moved on to other places. Be it forums or real life. Let's just keep this as a memory for now.
      Spilling the Mysteries...

• Rae wrote:

It's hard to get back to what it used to be. The place is essentially a ghost town and the simulator is the only thing that keeps this place on a minimum level of activity around here given the success of the game. We would require a huge comeback for the place to be more active and less of the invites. As for the people who were here previously to chat with others, they have moved on to other places. Be it forums or real life. Let's just keep this as a memory for now.

Display Spoiler

It's hard to get back to what it used to be. The place is essentially a ghost town and the simulator is the only thing that keeps this place on a minimum level of activity around here given the success of the game. We would require a huge comeback for the place to be more active and less of the invites. As for the people who were here previously to chat with others, they have moved on to other places. Be it forums or real life. Let's just keep this as a memory for now.
      Visit my YouTube channel TerrionGaming !!
    • Xavy_Aawesomee wrote:

TerrionGaming wrote:

Rae wrote:

Display Spoiler

HOMOSEXUALS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    • TerrionGaming wrote:

Rae wrote:

Display Spoiler

• Xavy_Aawesomee wrote:

TerrionGaming wrote:

Rae wrote:

Display Spoiler

Visit my YouTube channel TerrionGaming !!
    • Seriously speaking, it's impossible to get the site back to what it used to be. The connection we all shared back then cannot be reproduced. It's only natural that people eventually have to grow up and leave. You also probably won't be able to experience the same thing in any other place. At least, I made lots of good close friends. It's always been absurd, the idea of how I got to know so many people that I could even consider as close as family from a PewDiePie forum. Thanks for everything, it's been really fun. I'm really bad at descriptive posts, but hopefully I got the idea through.
      Images
      • all things must come to an end.jpg

108.66 kB, 1,277×1,440, viewed 184 times
      Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zarah ().

• Zarah wrote:

Seriously speaking, it's impossible to get the site back to what it used to be. The connection we all shared back then cannot be reproduced. It's only natural that people eventually have to grow up and leave. You also probably won't be able to experience the same thing in any other place. At least, I made lots of good close friends. It's always been absurd, the idea of how I got to know so many people that I could consider family from a PewDiePie forum. Thanks for everything, it's been very fun.
      fuck up
    • Zarah wrote:

Seriously speaking, it's impossible to get the site back to what it used to be. The connection we all shared back then cannot be reproduced. It's only natural that people eventually have to grow up and leave. You also probably won't be able to experience the same thing in any other place. At least, I made lots of good close friends. It's always been absurd, the idea of how I got to know so many people that I could even consider as close as family from a PewDiePie forum. Thanks for everything, it's been really fun. I'm really bad at descriptive posts, but hopefully I got the idea through.
      Seriously speaking, it's impossible to get the site back to what it used to be. The connection we all shared back then cannot be reproduced. It's only natural that people eventually have to grow up and leave. You also probably won't be able to experience the same thing in any other place. At least, I made lots of good close friends. It's always been absurd, the idea of how I got to know so many people that I could consider family from a PewDiePie forum. Thanks for everything, it's been very fun.