An idea about voting system for events

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• An idea about voting system for events

Hey there bros,

As the title says, here is my idea about the ridiculously stupid voting system that we all had a chance to see in action during these events.

WARNING: a bit longer text ahead

What if the creators of Tuber Simulator check every room and decide whether the room is good or not? I know that's a lot of rooms, but honestly it's pretty hard to come up with anything else.

Or maybe like this: at the beginning of each event, you will be asked whether you want to participate in the event or no. If the answer is yes, then you just have to decorate your room, but you cannot vote! If the answer is no, then you can vote but cannot participate in any other way. The ones who vote will get at least 2 gifts (not sure how many is good enough), and the ones who decorate their rooms may get anywhere from 1-100 gifts. Everyone has a guaranteed gift no matter what! :thumbsup: (number of gifts depends on your rank)

So, tell me what you think in the comments! Feedback is appreciated! :D