Birdabo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I just wanted to express some appreciation for the awesome Birdabo vlogs (please delete this if there is already a thread somewhere else about this). They've been so entertaining and I love seeing little behind the scenes bits from the season 2 of Scare Pewdiepie . Very cool guests, it's awesome that Ken, Ethan and Anthony are all there - I would love to see an episode inspired by the Keep Talking And No One Explodes game with Cry... but that's wishful thinking.

Brad and Michael have done an excellent job helping with filming and editing, and the music is really terrific. I kinda hope that all three of the boys end up with a little american flag to commemorate the trip.

Also on more serious note I'm glad Felix is very firm about setting boundaries with 'fans' coming to their place. It's a huge invasion of privacy and I think it would be quite scary.

Oh and Marzia's vlogs are so great too, very interesting to watch her sweet perspective of L.A.
    • We should all collaborate and come up with an idea to make next year better for him when he shoots Season 3 Scare Pewdiepie cause he's probably not gonna vlog next year. Let's find a way to help him produce entertainment for the bros for 22 days.

If you guys like this idea and would like to pitch in, I can host a meeting where we can share our ideas on what we can do.

The post was edited 1 time, last by M. Tran ().

• M. Tran wrote:

We should all collaborate and come up with an idea to make next year better for him when he shoots Season 3 Scare Pewdiepie cause he's probably not gonna vlog next year. Let's find a way to help him produce videos for 22 days.
      It's probably healthy to be away from a camera sometimes. I think it was the combination of everything: being away from home, in a different country, in a different time zone, where the driving is on the other side of the rode that you're used to, being busy with shooting schedule for a show created to scare you, dealing with pushy fans, missing the comfort of the pugs... and then trying to be 'on' for the entertainment of your fans. As much as I love the vlogs, I really hate seeing happy Felix look so distraught.

So what's an easy video to produce for 22 days? It's not 22 episodes of Happy Wheels or Amnesia. Maybe it's just a few pre-recorded videos with a few fan animations to lighten the load. If he just took that time off from youtube would it be so bad? Sure we'd miss the content, but if your feeling creatively drained having a break might be for the best... even though it's not even a true break because he'd be filming Scare Pewdiepie.
    • Birdabo was the best! Really enjoyed this series and it was sad seeing it come to an early end :/ But health goes first, it's strong that Felix, Brad and Michael decided to end this of like this, can't have been easy. We all saw Felix in the car and how much he cared about this and how bummed out he is about this whole situation.

See you again soon Felix! Good luck with the remaining recordings of Scare PewDiePie and enjoy your last days in LA!
      Stay Rad Man <3

Stay Rad Everybody!!
      /RadiCarl
    • njuta wrote:

M. Tran wrote:

We should all collaborate and come up with an idea to make next year better for him when he shoots Season 3 Scare Pewdiepie cause he's probably not gonna vlog next year. Let's find a way to help him produce videos for 22 days.
      It's probably healthy to be away from a camera sometimes. I think it was the combination of everything: being away from home, in a different country, in a different time zone, where the driving is on the other side of the rode that you're used to, being busy with shooting schedule for a show created to scare you, dealing with pushy fans, missing the comfort of the pugs... and then trying to be 'on' for the entertainment of your fans. As much as I love the vlogs, I really hate seeing happy Felix look so distraught.
      So what's an easy video to produce for 22 days? It's not 22 episodes of Happy Wheels or Amnesia. Maybe it's just a few pre-recorded videos with a few fan animations to lighten the load. If he just took that time off from youtube would it be so bad? Sure we'd miss the content, but if your feeling creatively drained having a break might be for the best... even though it's not even a true break because he'd be filming Scare Pewdiepie.
      I was actually thinking that we produce a couple of entertaining videos of ourselves reacting, making parodies, montages, or giving tribute to Pewdiepie as our way to show that there are fans out there who want to help make the trip better. Let's give him our "grand throne" to the king.
    • It is sad to have this cut short. pewdiepie seems to have been getting more and more stressed throughout his videos maybe it is because he does them everyday and for a long time. Maybe I'm just reading too much into things lol I just want him to be happy and I guess if he has to take a break then it's what's best for him. I just hope when he gets back to videos that he feels better!