Am I going crazy?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Am I going crazy?

I know this has already been posted about multiple times, but the Graveyard room is supposed to look something like this right?

I've legitimately gone through 300+ rooms and not a single one for me personally has had even a single gravestone in it which has honestly made me doubt myself and wonder if I even did this correctly.

Seriously, how is this still happening? Outerminds took away the bouncing red notification. I feel like the term graveyard is pretty self explanatory.

In terms of getting a 3 strike "out of theme" button, I am afraid people with rooms that follow the guidelines will play dirty and boot other people who also fit the agenda that potentially look better than theirs. I'm not sure if that is an irrational way of thinking, but trusting people is tricky to do.

• Another thing that can REALLY help is that if you could vote for rooms by visiting them from you friends list. That can at least give you some type of fighting chance. Or they can have each room submission queued to be approved first before they can be viewed by players to be voted on.