How do I see how many votes I got in each competition if I'm not on the leaderboard?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Basically a lot of people (me as well) work hard and create awesome setups, but unfortunately only some random 500 rooms are seen and there ya have it. I lost hope, I'm not gonna participate in this zoo event, basically it's pay 1 bux for a 0.0001% chance that you're in top 500...

You can't see how many likes you have on your room unfortunately.
    • PrismaticPaul wrote:

Basically a lot of people (me as well) work hard and create awesome setups, but unfortunately only some random 500 rooms are seen and there ya have it. I lost hope, I'm not gonna participate in this zoo event, basically it's pay 1 bux for a 0.0001% chance that you're in top 500...

The Zoo Event will be the first one I participate in as people have to spend a buck. That means people are less likely to submit their crappy lvl 5 room (which is all I ever find when voting) in to a competition. Don't care if I win, I just want to see relevant rooms on the leader boards.

Have to give credit to the game developers though. They are trying to come up with ways for these competitions to work. The life of this game is still in its infancy and so teething problems are always a likely outcome.
    • Matthew Owen wrote:

PrismaticPaul wrote:

Basically a lot of people (me as well) work hard and create awesome setups, but unfortunately only some random 500 rooms are seen and there ya have it. I lost hope, I'm not gonna participate in this zoo event, basically it's pay 1 bux for a 0.0001% chance that you're in top 500...

The Zoo Event will be the first one I participate in as people have to spend a buck. That means people are less likely to submit their crappy lvl 5 room (which is all I ever find when voting) in to a competition. Don't care if I win, I just want to see relevant rooms on the leader boards.
      Have to give credit to the game developers though. They are trying to come up with ways for these competitions to work. The life of this game is still in its infancy and so teething problems are always a likely outcome.
      Nope , It didn't work at all , I want my 1 bux back , and I'm not going to Publish my room this time :thumbdown:
      they up the price to 5 bux ,whats the point ?
      those rooms most likely was published by cheaters or they just don't care about bux !

My ZOO event room most likely won't show up and won't get any place ,
      my 1 bux .. I cry every time .. that poor little 1 bux R.I.P

• They need to pull their finger out and sort it out! now we have to use Bux to enter the competition they should make it possible for us to view where we are ranked, seriously how have the developers not have this sorted already smh. We should also be able to see how many vote we get.

How are these crappy rooms getting first place? there is no way ppl are voting for them, wtf is going on?!. :evil:
    • Wangwu wrote:

Matthew Owen wrote:

PrismaticPaul wrote:

The Zoo Event will be the first one I participate in as people have to spend a buck. That means people are less likely to submit their crappy lvl 5 room (which is all I ever find when voting) in to a competition. Don't care if I win, I just want to see relevant rooms on the leader boards.Have to give credit to the game developers though. They are trying to come up with ways for these competitions to work. The life of this game is still in its infancy and so teething problems are always a likely outcome.
      Nope , It didn't work at all , I want my 1 bux back , and I'm not going to Publish my room this time :thumbdown: they up the price to 5 bux ,whats the point ?
      those rooms most likely was published by cheaters or they just don't care about bux !

I feel for you Bro, that is easily the best room I have seen for the Zoo event. The ones that won were terrible. just don't bother now.
    • Matthew Owen wrote:

Wangwu wrote:

Matthew Owen wrote:

PrismaticPaul wrote:

The Zoo Event will be the first one I participate in as people have to spend a buck. That means people are less likely to submit their crappy lvl 5 room (which is all I ever find when voting) in to a competition. Don't care if I win, I just want to see relevant rooms on the leader boards.Have to give credit to the game developers though. They are trying to come up with ways for these competitions to work. The life of this game is still in its infancy and so teething problems are always a likely outcome.
      Nope , It didn't work at all , I want my 1 bux back , and I'm not going to Publish my room this time :thumbdown: they up the price to 5 bux ,whats the point ? those rooms most likely was published by cheaters or they just don't care about bux !

I feel for you Bro, that is easily the best room I have seen for the Zoo event. The ones that won were terrible. just don't bother now.
      mine actually got ranked but there's still lots of random rooms that doesn't follow the event,I hope people that actually followed the event can have the chance to get ranked .
    • Well, when I first started, I upvoted every room when i did the daily tasks or whatever its called. When I eventually looked at the leaderboards I noticed that they are all random, so I started upvoting only on the rooms that filled the criteria of the themes. Maybe a whole lot of people just upvote to get done with it, and ignore the fact that the room looks nothing like it's supposed to do?

What I find really annoying though, is the wait between every room. It takes ages to get to the next room, so I just visit the 5 rooms to get over with it, and don't bother visit more rooms because of the wait. I dont know if it is like this for you guys, or if this is my phones fault tho.

Anyways, I still love the game and I'm drop dead seriously addicted to it.
      And also, sorry if my english is bad, I live in Norway and it's been ages since I tried to write english like a normal person.
      :brofist: