I'm Vennori, I STOLE from PewDiePie

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm Vennori, I STOLE from PewDiePie

Hello Everyone!

I am Vennori, I have been doing YouTube for 3 years now and I got into it because I started watching PewDiePie videos and wanted to have the same level of fun and excitement.

Similiar to how I stole his clickbait senses (my title was pretty clickbaity), I also stole a major point of my channel from him. His No Swear Electric Challenge video! 2 years ago PewDie posted a video of himself doing a No Swear Electric Challenge while playing Geometry Dash or The Impossible Game, and I stole the idea from him and started doing those same shock collar videos on MY channel, ONCE A WEEK!

At first it was for views, definitely, without question, I mean who are we kidding, a shock collar? Can you say "attention problems", but then after the first few videos it became a lot of fun, incredibly painful, but a damn hard challenge.

I have been doing it for 2 years now, and I started taking my subscribers game suggestions and givign them shout outs in my videos, I also do regular gameplays and livestreams.

Still a long time fan of PewDiePie, and love that he is doing this new style of videos. No more stealing for me though.

Hope everyone has a great day. Vennori, OUT!
      I wear a SHOCK COLLAR around my neck once a week while playing HARD games on YouTube, or try to watch this without laughing challenges. I STOLE the idea from PewDiePie(Senpai).

https://www.youtube.com/user/VennoriG
    • Haha I wouldnt really say I became popular, It is something that definitely makes my channel different and people like that so they tend to subscribe to my channel once they see it, but overall from stealing from him I didnt get the attention I wanted. Selfish thing to do anyway, but now I claim it as my own! I am now the Shock King!

It would be awesome to challenge PewDiePie to a shock collar face off though! haha
      I wear a SHOCK COLLAR around my neck once a week while playing HARD games on YouTube, or try to watch this without laughing challenges. I STOLE the idea from PewDiePie(Senpai).

https://www.youtube.com/user/VennoriG