Multiple Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Multiple Questions

1. We all know that the friend features are having issues and most are greyed out, but my personal "send gifts" is available, however, my "receive gifts" is not. My question is, if I send gifts, do people receive them? If they can't receive them until the "receive gifts" feature is turned on, will they receive all of the gifts I have been sending at once, or will they be void because the feature was greyed out when I was sending them?

2. Sponsor Eagle comes 3 times in a row. I feel like no one has a real answer to this, but is it the same gift every 3 times, or does it change every time you miss it?

3. If I am making a video with the tags of Beauty and Gaming and I go to the Knowledge tab and purchase a perk of "More Views on Gaming Videos", will this perk come into effect on the next Gaming video, or the one that is currently being made?

4. Do room decorations have anything to do with the amount of views you receive? Example, I have multiple objects in my room that relate to the "Animal/Pet" category, will it help my Animal/Pet videos get more views?
      4B. Does having a camera, lighting, greenscreen, or microphone matter? I personally want to remove all of this because it takes up way too much room, but will it decrease my views if I take these things away?

5. Is there any possible way to turn off screen rotation? It's so sensitive. I set my phone down on the table and it switches to camera view, even though I didn't rotate my phone at all. It's insanely annoying.

Opinion Question: Does Sponsor Eagle come more quickly if I am editing my room? I notice if I sit there and leave my phone screen on, he doesn't come that often, but if I am editing my room, he basically spams me. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LittleGina ().

• Hi Gina,

Ive been playing this game for almost 3 weeks now & have done quite a bit of browsing online for answers like these.
      I will try and help you out the best i can...

1. Yes i believe they will receive the gifts...the game doesn't seem to automatically renew the 'Receive gift' count so the only way to reset it at the moment is to close the app completely & re-open it.

2. This answer will have to be confirmed by the game developers as their is no real way of knowing. The eagle always has a different amount of views/subs in depending on your level & from what i know the level of your trends.

3. I think you might have to wait till the next video for the new perks to take effect.

4. YES you can put the stuff into your inventory and still get the bonus. The items count towards your level & once they have given you the experience it is fixed. So clean up your room :)

5. Yes you can lock the orientation feature on your phone. Its quite easy to do on your iphone so that the screen wont flip at all. The button for this is next to your Do Not Disturb button.

---------------

I think the sponsor eagle will come past every 40secs or so if left idle.

Hope some of these answers help you out.
      :brofist: IGN: AddMePie :brofist:
      Currently Level 38
      If you follow me just let me know & i will follow you back. :thumbup: