A Story

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello Bros!

I have just signed up because I have a pretty freaky story for you.

My name is Alexandra and since I was 8 I have had chronic nightmares. I wake up screaming and crying due to horrible terrible dreams. I rarely get sleep because of this.

Well, recently they stopped. Just out of the blue. I could suddenly sleep, all night with no signs of nightmares. I found that this happened shortly after I began watching Pewdiepie's videos. I strayed from the horror ones and watched the more lighthearted ones for the lulz.

I have had a fear of Slenderman for the longest time. Last year on my birthday, I had a nightmare about him and could not venture away from my parents out of complete and utter fear.

My friend invited me over to his house yesterday. I accepted and stayed the night. He had three other friends stay with us. They all watch Pewdiepie as well. They like the horror ones, so they decided, hey let's watch all the Slendy videos. I sat through them. I screamed and I cried and I dug my fingernails into the arms of everyone around me like a little girl. I managed to stay awake the whole night while everyone slept. When I got home I passed out on my bed. I could not keep myself awake any longer.

I had a nightmare about Slenderman. In it I was the bravest I had ever been in dreams, ever.

It began like the trailer to a movie. Me and my friend were sitting and talking and laughing like friends do. It pans us out of focus to some trees and you can see Slenderman in them. It goes to another shot of me in my bed room looking out the window. I notice Slenderman watching me and then stare in horror as he backs away. It goes to another shot of me at my computer researching Slenderman and discovering some horrible secret about him and that I'm going to die. Then I turn and he's right in my window, watching me. I scream. It goes to another shot of me talking to my friend, telling her everything I knew about him and that I was scared for my life. She didn't believe me, but she promised to protect me. We threw a party, invited everyone we knew. They showed up and I sat by the window the whole night, being surrounded by people I figured I could not die. I was staring out the window when I saw him. He stared back. I wanted to look away, but couldn't. Thats when my friend came over, and she saw him. She believed me and we went out to face him. I don't know how we defeated him, but I survived and the party was a success. But then, I shouted out "Do your worst! You're not real! You can't hurt us! Come on Slenderman!" And woke from my dream, into another dream. This time I was in my room. I sat up and looked out the window. I saw him, and he watched me. This time I could look away, but I refused to. In all my past dreams I never saw him move. He never took physical steps toward me and he never reached for me. But this time, he did. He stepped closer and closer, moving to the edge of the roof outside my window, he stretched his arms out and pushed himself up. Moving beside my window. My window was closed, but I felt my hand move to open it, I refused to look away from him. I opened the window and he moved his face inches from mine. I heard inside my head.

"Whose not real now?"

That's when I felt one of his tentacles tighten around my neck.

Then I woke up. Shivering and crying.

I decided to check my computer. I have an amazing group of friends who always help me when I'm scared. Now, I knew I had turned off my computer when I went to sleep. When I woke up my computer was on.

I turned on the monitor.

The Slendy Game was running on my screen.

I had never been so afraid in my life.