Level 41 Unlocks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Level 41 Unlocks

I've just reached level 41 and when I go to the "Level 41 Unlocks" page it doesn't have any items on it. It only says: "Not enough views to buy anything, make more videos". Is this because the devs haven't made enough items for the higher levels in the game? ?(
  • LEVEL 41??!!!
    Please fill me with knowledge on how to get that high so fast?!
    The game haven't been out that long has it?
    I'm only level 15 and it feels like taking ages without spending bucks to get high quick!

Safiers
    "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them and brofist."

Very active and friendly, always up for a 'lil talk! :brofist:
    Add me if you want, i'll always add back if ya let me know :thumbsup:

#With enough likes the doctors can help Gabe, so please LIKE this!!! FOR HIM! :saint:
  • Safiers wrote:

LEVEL 41??!!!
    I'm only level 15 and it feels like taking ages without spending bucks to get high quick!

Safiers
    have you heard about this name HACK? ^^
    I'm Not Short I Just Live In The Big World ~

IGN : Elbin
    About : Currently lvl 50. I always send gift daily!
    #add4add send me your user name in my Wall, Thanks! :barrel:
  • Elbin wrote:

Safiers wrote:

LEVEL 41??!!!

Safiers
    Whuuut??
    "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them and brofist."

#With enough likes the doctors can help Gabe, so please LIKE this!!! FOR HIM! :saint:
  • Safiers wrote:

Elbin wrote:

Safiers wrote:

LEVEL 41??!!!

Safiers
    Whuuut??
    they simply use cheat.. i think
    I'm Not Short I Just Live In The Big World ~

IGN : Elbin
    About : Currently lvl 50. I always send gift daily!
    #add4add send me your user name in my Wall, Thanks! :barrel:
  • Hi , Legit level 41 here. I think they have yet to add more stuff to the game so I guess you could stack up on those billions of views until they update Tuber sim :P
    ~Some Info~
    My birthdate ~ Apr 9th 1997 (I'm 19)
    I'm from Madison , WI
    I'm a Confectionery Science Major
    and I love Scream Queens & American Crime <3 :thumbsup:
    ~ Tuber Simulator: GabbySquad ~ Level 41 ~ <3
    ~If you've added me , Notify me on my wall along with your IGN that you've added me so I could add you back :)

<3 I love pumpkin spice latte and pizza <3

Friday - Friday - Friday
  • I really have the same question on how they reached lv41 and even lv50! I have someone on my friendslist which is lv50! Dont even think its possible in such few days to reach that lvl without spending $$$$. Even so its a lot..
    Just saying that i'm very friendly and helpful to anyone who wants to chity chat with me.
    Add me up ingame and i'll make sure to send FREE GIFTS AND BUX to everyone! <3
    My Username: yamabso
  • Emilios Zervos wrote:

I really have the same question on how they reached lv41 and even lv50! I have someone on my friendslist which is lv50! Dont even think its possible in such few days to reach that lvl without spending $$$$. Even so its a lot..
    Probably as the guy said, cheats/hacks... Taking most of the fun out of the game to be honest, even spending allot of cash on this game you still need views to buy stuff so it would take long to get the views for later levels!

• Well I'm a legit level 41, almost level 42 actually. I have some tips on my "about me" on my profile as to how I leveled up so quick so don't resort to cheating if you can't level up fast enough. You might have to when you hit level 40 because items literally take 18 days to finish building. But thanks for the response guys. I hope they add new items soon so I can keep leveling up! :D
  • True , Cheating is just "lowly" (can't find a good word lmao)
    ~Some Info~
    My birthdate ~ Apr 9th 1997 (I'm 19)
    I'm from Madison , WI
    I'm a Confectionery Science Major
    and I love Scream Queens & American Crime <3 :thumbsup:
    ~ Tuber Simulator: GabbySquad ~ Level 41 ~ <3
    ~If you've added me , Notify me on my wall along with your IGN that you've added me so I could add you back :)

<3 I love pumpkin spice latte and pizza <3

Friday - Friday - Friday
  • FPPOV wrote:

Well I'm a legit level 41, almost level 42 actually. I have some tips on my "about me" on my profile as to how I leveled up so quick so don't resort to cheating if you can't level up fast enough. You might have to when you hit level 40 because items literally take 18 days to finish building. But thanks for the response guys. I hope they add new items soon so I can keep leveling up! :D
    ANY TIPS??? :(

• Safiers wrote:

FPPOV wrote:

Well I'm a legit level 41, almost level 42 actually. I have some tips on my "about me" on my profile as to how I leveled up so quick so don't resort to cheating if you can't level up fast enough. You might have to when you hit level 40 because items literally take 18 days to finish building. But thanks for the response guys. I hope they add new items soon so I can keep leveling up! :D
    ANY TIPS??? :(
    Check the "about me" in my profile. I have some tips :)