Pinned Report an error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• PrismaticPaul wrote:

So a couple of hours ago a few people added me, and I added them as well. They are on my friends list, but my number of followers hasn't changed! (They replied to me that they added me)

My game is up to date, so that isn't an issue. Is this a bug or maybe something else is the case?
      This can take a while it took 1 day for it to change for me so just be patient and should fix
      1. Hope on. Journey on.
    • RsShenz wrote:

Aizumi_ wrote:

PewDiePie wrote:

Having problem with your account?

Post about it here
      I can't move the dinasaur egg ever since I bought it. Whenever I try to remove it it'll always move with the whole desk so that's why i can't move much of the things it's really annoying. I hope someone can help. Cheers! Thanks! x
      Hey there,
      Can you please post a image so we can see what what we can do to assist you :)

Shenz
      Tuber Level 19
      Hello! Here is the photo, I hope you can help me. Really appreciate it. Thanks a lot! :)
      Images
      • J-lcWtG-.jpg

122.97 kB, 575×1,024, viewed 321 times
    • Redew wrote:

PrismaticPaul wrote:

So a couple of hours ago a few people added me, and I added them as well. They are on my friends list, but my number of followers hasn't changed! (They replied to me that they added me)

My game is up to date, so that isn't an issue. Is this a bug or maybe something else is the case?
      This can take a while it took 1 day for it to change for me so just be patient and should fix
      I restarted the game a few times today, everything worked! I'm not sure what was it exactly, but the problem is solved.
    • So today I've watched an ad for shipping boost, and apparently the shipping rate is the same, 1 second passes normally. No boost as far as I can tell...

I have 2 items on delivery, does that affect the boost maybe? But still, I think this should be fixed, as it should have nothing to do with number of items that are being delivered.
    • lowner wrote:

Guys i found a huge hack and it doesnt demand any hard actions, but i managed to get 4.5 mil subs and reached from 19 to 37 lvl in a few hours, i wonder if i could get some money for revealing this only for you and not making the game less interesting for other people (this bug hasn't posted anywhere else), i know i am a bad person asking for money, but if you still interested in what i've found, maybe you can contact me via mail and we will solve that issue together? (if you need my mail i can write it down here, but i am pretty sure you can check it if you're dev of this site)
      We don't want hacks, play the game properly and stop cheating
    • Hello!

Each time I restart the app, I can publish my room again and will have the notifications for the events.

Does it mean that my room publication fails or is it to update my entry?
      ID_: DanglingMeat

The post was edited 1 time, last by Waz: Typo ().

• Hi guys!
      I have been traveling around the globe a bit while playing Pewdiepies simulator. When we went between 3 countries over 3 days to get back home, I changed my time to match the location. Now I am home and the games time is screwed up. My phone recognizes it is home in my country, but the game gives me my Daily Reward at 2PM, instead of when I log on the next day in the morning. My trending topic also reset which means that the game think that midnight is 2PM and resets itself at 2PM instead of midnight...
      Is there any way to reset the time on the game? it's annoying having to restart my topic in the middle of the day!
      Thanks!
      champo865
    • I'm wondering how the Tuber ranking system works. Idk if this is a bug or if it works by region or something but when i opened the game the other day and checked all the new features i came across this. So apparently according to this (presumably) global
      ranking system I placed 24 with 600k subs, so i asked my friend to check out the new features to see if it says the same thing on her ranking board

And so apparently It's not global? Is it like regional, or is this a bug? one thing's certain, i'm curious.

• I can't link my old account anymore
      I deleted my Tuber Simulator App so I can download the updated one.. (I can't update it because my phone has insufficient storage)

I downloaded the updated one.. And I need to go through the whole tutorial again before linking my account.
      After the tutorial, I created a new channel name because it asks me to.. So, I did. Then it asked me if I want to link my account. I accidentally clicked yes..

Now I can't restore my old account anymore.. *cries*

PLEASE HELP ME...... I'm already Level 24 :( and I'm racing levels with my friends.. Please ASAP ;(
      Feeling meepy :thumbsup:
    • I have bought 550 bux in the game, but the bux haven't appeared. The money I spent has been discredited in my Google play account, but I didn't get the bux. I would like it to be fixed soon, because I bought the bux just to get the Halloween stuff.

I attached an image of my game without the 550 bux and another of the history of purchases in Google play (it's in portuguese).

Thanks.
      Images
      • Screenshot_2016-10-29-23-09-23.png

86.82 kB, 1,080×1,920, viewed 253 times
      • Screenshot_2016-10-29-23-08-44.png

187.52 kB, 1,080×1,920, viewed 321 times
    • LeJeel wrote:

Display Spoiler
      I'm wondering how the Tuber ranking system works. Idk if this is a bug or if it works by region or something but when i opened the game the other day and checked all the new features i came across this. So apparently according to this (presumably) global ranking system I placed 24 with 600k subs, so i asked my friend to check out the new features to see if it says the same thing on her ranking board
      (...)
      And so apparently It's not global? Is it like regional, or is this a bug? one thing's certain, i'm curious.

If I'm not mistaken, it's only a ranking between you and the other actual YouTubers. Meaning, your friends aren't in the rankings, you can't see where other people rank. Only you and other verified (and not verified, but famous) YouTubers.

Waz wrote:

Display Spoiler
      Hello!

Each time I restart the app, I can publish my room again and will have the notifications for the events.

Does it mean that my room publication fails or is it to update my entry?

It also happens to me, but I think it's just trying to tell you "Hey, you can publish your room again if you changed it! And you can also check out these other events since you've been gone for a while!" Not quite sure though, because it gets pretty annoying to see the notification.

danipool wrote:

Display Spoiler
      How do I fix this?

Pewd's said in this video that you should change rooms, then change it back to the "glitched room." I've never encountered this glitch, but hopefully that does something?

I already got the Ad Upgrade for doubling views for video's, however, the text in the little popup still says "double your views." A small thing, but still a thing.

Then the Box Fort event.

When I try to check out the rooms people make, it just seems like they're the rooms for the Check My Crib event. My game is still up to date, so I don't know if it's just because the rooms are really just set on the Check My Crib event.
      Wassup, yello, hi, hello, hope you guys're having a nice day, woo.
    • Lilytails wrote:

I have bought 550 bux in the game, but the bux haven't appeared. The money I spent has been discredited in my Google play account, but I didn't get the bux. I would like it to be fixed soon, because I bought the bux just to get the Halloween stuff.

I attached an image of my game without the 550 bux and another of the history of purchases in Google play (it's in portuguese).

Thanks.
      The same exact thing happened to me.
      Images
      • Screenshot_20161030-024202.png

189.15 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 325 times