Pinned Report an error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I have an issue where a lot of times after finishing an ad the app will either freeze and need a restart or it'll just crash it.

I would like to add, each time the ads crash me, I don't get the bonus the ad provides and most every time the ads crash me it's after I've finished the entirety of the ad, in other words, it tends to crash while trying to load the screen that will let me exit the ad.
      Another thing of note is that every time the app crashes, it reverts some of the recent things I've done. Depending on how much I've done this can be a minor inconvenience or a huge pain.

Below are some patterns I've seen with the crashes:

There are times when the ads work, but I hate to say that the ads crash my game at least 50% of the time and make me extremely hesitant to even bother trying to watch them at all.
      In some places they do it more than others. For example I can almost always watch ads to boost my views just fine (except when it gets around midnight where I am, then it crashes it most of the time). When watching an ad to get a quest, it will at the very least crash me once a day, at most there was one time where I was continuing to try and get the quest and it crashed me at least five times each time playing the same ad - which is something that only happened that time, since usually they work after the first crash. The next morning I tried again, and was once again greeted with the same ad and the same crash, at that point I gave up pretty much. I had some brains that I was saving, but decided instead to put one point into the one skill that increases ad time. Thankfully this yielded the result of giving me a new ad to look at and finally letting me unlock the quest.
      On most days though, I'll pretty much get one crash for every time I try to watch an ad to unlock a quest.
      I'm not sure about how often the sponsor eagle ads and shipment ads would crash me though. I tend not to watch sponsor eagle ads though they have crashed me before mainly because he shows up so often I don't see the point. With the shipment ads they boost for such a long time I don't really have to watch them frequently, though, like with sponsor eagle they have crashed me before.

I hope being thorough helps as opposed to simply being a pain to read through. Aside from the problems I've been having with the ads, I haven't had any glitches with the app.
    • I have a bug with the ads in which every time I watch an ad to boost shipping time or to triple rewards from sponsor eagle, all the other ad features block(for an hour or so), so if i want to boost the shipping time i have to do it last, with the quest and views boost first.
      This started happening about 5 days ago (not sure) and is very annoying, if i dont watch the boost and quest first it gets blocked and cant get them for an hour, and if i accidentally watch the triple reward from sponsor eagle the same stuff, but it also blocks the shipping time in case i havent used it yet.
      So in resume sponsor eagle and shipping time block the ads and boost & quest dont

Edit: I also couldnt watch ads the whole day

The post was edited 1 time, last by MegaDBow ().

• MegaDBow wrote:

I have a bug with the ads in which every time I watch an ad to boost shipping time or to triple rewards from sponsor eagle, all the other ad features block(for an hour or so), so if i want to boost the shipping time i have to do it last, with the quest and views boost first.
      This started happening about 5 days ago (not sure) and is very annoying, if i dont watch the boost and quest first it gets blocked and cant get them for an hour, and if i accidentally watch the triple reward from sponsor eagle the same stuff, but it also blocks the shipping time in case i havent used it yet.
      So in resume sponsor eagle and shipping time block the ads and boost & quest dont

Edit: I also couldnt watch ads the whole day
      That's pretty much how mine is
    • I'm also unable to view any ads. The game provides me with the bonus button for ads, but when I click on it, the ad loads a black screen, but nothing else and it causes the game to hang. I have to kill the app and relaunch, but am not receiving any bonuses for viewing the add.
    • Toobis wrote:

I'm also unable to view any ads. The game provides me with the bonus button for ads, but when I click on it, the ad loads a black screen, but nothing else and it causes the game to hang. I have to kill the app and relaunch, but am not receiving any bonuses for viewing the add.
      My shipping ads and video ads work fine but sponsor eagle x3's don't work