Pinned Report an error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Not sure if it's the game or my phone that has the "problem," but tapping the box from Sponsor Eagle gets pretty laggy at times.
      Laggy in such a way that I have to tap it slowly, because fast tapping won't be detected.
      Wassup, yello, hi, hello, hope you guys're having a nice day, woo.
    • LinRinku wrote:

Not sure if it's the game or my phone that has the "problem," but tapping the box from Sponsor Eagle gets pretty laggy at times.
      Laggy in such a way that I have to tap it slowly, because fast tapping won't be detected.
      Try to turn off the sound.. it also happen to me too xD
      I'm Not Short I Just Live In The Big World ~

IGN : Elbin
      About : Currently lvl 50. I always send gift daily!
      #add4add send me your user name in my Wall, Thanks! :barrel:
    • For some reason my views and subs went to negative several million??? I don't know what happened to make it do this, I have paid (real money) to get the in game bux as well. All the upgrades in my knowledge tree have also vanished. Please help me.
      Images
      • 14658397_10207513520249804_384914770_n.png

89.78 kB, 540×960, viewed 507 times
      • 14686458_10207513520089800_1020605001_n.png

89.74 kB, 540×960, viewed 355 times
      1. "Ads reduce shipping time" shows the percentage going down to 2% (first level says 0% -> 2%, second 2% -> 2%, 3rd 4% -> 2%, etc.)

2. Shipping boosts seems to be busted (with shipping boost + 8% from knowledge tree, only reduces 3 hours from 3 days, 15 hours, 30 minutes, which is only about 3.5% of the total shipping.)

The post was edited 4 times, last by OdeChan ().

• Sup Pewds,just got on today and tried to move my avatar/character.

I think my avatar/character has been anchored on that wall

When holding the item

(The top right wall outlines becomes white)

Tried to move my avatar/character

I tried to removed it from my phones background and login again,still doesnt fix it

I think my avatar/character has been anchored on that wall

Outerminds,please fix it ASAP because im about to get a space upgrade but i cant move my avatar/character
      Hi Guys

Add me on Tuber Simulator.

My Name : DemnRulez

Let me know on my wall if you added me

~Have a Good day~
    • Hey im back for some new bugs

This happened about 30mins after posting my latest error.

I was going to check some new tables for me.I am currently using the (after the box table)2nd table(just checking,im not going to buy a table)

Then i pressed "X" and im now using the table im checking earlier.

Tried to remove the app from my phones background and relogin.Didnt fix it but gave me more error and theres nothing on "Desk" category anymore.(Litterally)

Is it a visual error that im the only one who can see the table design?

EDIT:I just tried it on my other rooms and its working fine.
      Please fix it ASAP my MAIN room is bugged ;-;
      Hi Guys

~Have a Good day~

The post was edited 3 times, last by DemnRulez ().

• Hi Felix, i have a sweet madafacking bug, english its not my native language, but im doing my best. As you can se in the pictures, i am really fucked up, my room is larger and i dont know why, i didnt buy all that shit, also my desk and window have a romance, they dont separate, the floor is in love too as you can see i dont know what to do, in my tablet and my phone its the same, i cant play, please please please send halps
      Images
      • Screenshot_2016-10-13-03-32-43.png

53.97 kB, 768×1,024, viewed 302 times
      • Screenshot_2016-10-13-03-25-44.png

76.59 kB, 768×1,024, viewed 633 times
      • received_1072692709446415.jpeg

113.24 kB, 1,152×2,048, viewed 486 times
      • received_1072692619446424.jpeg

120.59 kB, 1,152×2,048, viewed 347 times
    • The bug just gotten worst.
      (Sorry i cant get any screenshots for this cuz i cant tilt the game for snappie)

I got on this time and now theres a pop up box that says

Some assets are missing do you to download it?

I pressed yes the it takes my back to the title screen and nothing happens and ask the same thing again.

i can see some things behind the text box

And i see theres no subs icon and my subs are not there aswell
      My setup is gone too.

Im scared pressing no on that assets thing i might lose my progress

Pewds and the outerminds team.pls fix asap

I will literally quit and cry in a corner if i lose my progress because iv'e come so far
      Hi Guys

~Have a Good day~
    • Aizumi_ wrote:

PewDiePie wrote:

Having problem with your account?

Post about it here
      I can't move the dinasaur egg ever since I bought it. Whenever I try to remove it it'll always move with the whole desk so that's why i can't move much of the things it's really annoying. I hope someone can help. Cheers! Thanks! x
      Hey there,

Can you please post a image so we can see what what we can do to assist you :)

Shenz
      Tuber Level 19
    • I don't know if this is a problem with the game, or with Google Play, but whenever I earn an achievement with Google play, I get it constantly after that. Like, whenever I earn subscribers now, I get the achievement "100K? That's a lot of K's" and the puggle achievement, whenever I play puggle I get that. Sponsor eagle achievement whenever I get sponsor eagle achievement, etc. It's getting very annoying. So I this is problem with the game, please fix it as soon as possible .3.
    • Donutsaur wrote:

I don't know if this is a problem with the game, or with Google Play, but whenever I earn an achievement with Google play, I get it constantly after that. Like, whenever I earn subscribers now, I get the achievement "100K? That's a lot of K's" and the puggle achievement, whenever I play puggle I get that. Sponsor eagle achievement whenever I get sponsor eagle achievement, etc. It's getting very annoying. So I this is problem with the game, please fix it as soon as possible .3.
      You can sign off your google acc if you don't want to earn the Achievement ..
      I'm Not Short I Just Live In The Big World ~

IGN : Elbin
      About : Currently lvl 50. I always send gift daily!
      #add4add send me your user name in my Wall, Thanks! :barrel: