Pinned Report an error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Not sure of intentional but the beards on the pewdiepie heads are at a different level like the one with the backwards hat needs the pixels on the beard to be moved down as it's up to his eye. Also there is a difference in colour between the heads on the beard, shouldn't they be the same colour?

Also when you rotate Maya her eye changes place, the one she got uh removed.
      Images
      • 1.png

261.83 kB, 1,400×543, viewed 233 times
      • 2.png

151.73 kB, 1,400×543, viewed 254 times
      • 3.png

24.98 kB, 900×320, viewed 249 times
      • IMG_0420.PNG

91.09 kB, 768×1,024, viewed 238 times
      • IMG_0421.PNG

90.84 kB, 768×1,024, viewed 221 times
    • PewDiePie wrote:

Having problem with your account?

Post about it here
      Felix! i have problem to connect my account my account is JassDaniel
      i play through bluestacks but i updates my bluestack with latest version and i removed the old one
      so i had to reinstall the game and when i try to link my acount its always says : your account is not link to any social network
      Error 13

I believe i did very stupid mistake i change my clock time on my phone, please fix me. i want to Honest play with my account JassDaniel Please help me. Felix! i really wanna play this game with my real name!! fix me please!

Hope you read my msg T.T ;(
    • I cant Log in my old account i want my old account with my name! i cant create new cuz its already exist and i cant connect
      i want my account with my name, either you delete existed one or help me to get on my JassDaniel ID! please!! i want to play with my real name account!
      i dont know how i can contact with you Felix but please see my this msg and help me to get on my account i want my ID back!!!
    • JassDaniel wrote:

I cant Log in my old account i want my old account with my name! i cant create new cuz its already exist and i cant connect
      i want my account with my name, either you delete existed one or help me to get on my JassDaniel ID! please!! i want to play with my real name account!
      i dont know how i can contact with you Felix but please see my this msg and help me to get on my account i want my ID back!!!
      I can't get back my old account either. i don't know what to do. and it seems like noone has the answer
    • Hi. Thery is a bug with which you can buy any table or monitor for free. Don't wanna put here any informations about it, becouse people can use that to get free stuff. PM me or send me an email and I'll send you informations about it.
    • Pewds created Game! But he didn't created customer care service who would solve our problem? i need my account : JassDaniel
      I made another account and i don't enjoying playing cuz its not the real one which i lost ;(
      my account still exist there which on level 2 and i cant get it. The name is very important for me! :(
      why did you made game like this damn it! i love to play this game but freaking i lost my name!
    • RedPickle wrote:

JassDaniel wrote:

I cant Log in my old account i want my old account with my name! i cant create new cuz its already exist and i cant connect
      I can't get back my old account either. i don't know what to do. and it seems like noone has the answer
      Me too, i want my acc back too or atleast it gets deleted so i can use my channel name again

The post was edited 1 time, last by Miytko ().

• JassDaniel wrote:

Pewds created Game! But he didn't created customer care service who would solve our problem? i need my account : JassDaniel
      I made another account and i don't enjoying playing cuz its not the real one which i lost ;(
      my account still exist there which on level 2 and i cant get it. The name is very important for me! :(
      why did you made game like this damn it! i love to play this game but freaking i lost my name!
      Wait for the next update and maybe they will fix it :) try not to cheat next time. it also happen to me in the earlier of the game but after i updated it to the latest version i get my acc back.
      I'm Not Short I Just Live In The Big World ~

IGN : Elbin
      About : Currently lvl 50. I always send gift daily!
      #add4add send me your user name in my Wall, Thanks! :barrel:
    • Elbin wrote:

JassDaniel wrote:

Pewds created Game! But he didn't created customer care service who would solve our problem? i need my account : JassDaniel
      Wait for the next update and maybe they will fix it :) try not to cheat next time. it also happen to me in the earlier of the game but after i updated it to the latest version i get my acc back.
      I have new problem! and the problem is that i created another channel with different name, so every time i connect i always connect with 2nd channel. i just want my 1st channel back! i not gonna cheat anymore i wanna play fair cuz its very boring when u get everything esly! i feel so bad that many playing without cheat and how they enjoying. i was so stupid to change clock trick!
    • JassDaniel wrote:

Elbin wrote:

JassDaniel wrote:

I have new problem! and the problem is that i created another channel with different name, so every time i connect i always connect with 2nd channel. i just want my 1st channel back! i not gonna cheat anymore i wanna play fair cuz its very boring when u get everything esly! i feel so bad that many playing without cheat and how they enjoying. i was so stupid to change clock trick!
      if you link your 2nd channel with the same google account(your 1st channel) it will unlink the previous one.
      I'm Not Short I Just Live In The Big World ~

IGN : Elbin
      About : Currently lvl 50. I always send gift daily!
      #add4add send me your user name in my Wall, Thanks! :barrel:
    • Elbin wrote:

Elbin wrote:

if you link your 2nd channel with the same google account(your 1st channel) it will unlink the previous one.
      Darn!! that's why i cant connect. this should not be like this! i created 2nd channel cuz i was not able to connect 1st
      but damn! if i cant my 1st channel im not going to play cuz i want to play now fair and i want to get verified!
      Name really dose Matters!