Pinned Report an error

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Can someone please help me. Ever since the halloween update i can't change my floor. I have tried so many times but it won't change. Also whenever i change the walls only one wall changes and the other stays the same and then after a few days it changes.Please help me i really need to decorate my room but it does not fit with the floor i'm stuck with ;( ;( :brofist: .
      Also please add me my name is "umer" in the game i send gifts daily. ^^ :brofist:
    • Hello there, recently, i got a samsung galaxy J max tablet as my birthday gift (literally 10 days after) and ages ago, when i used to click link account it showed me options like this is a new device etc, and then i could transfer my account from previous device to new one, but now when i started the game in my tablet, and got to the internet part, created an account, clicked link account and then it said it will unlink my previous account. What do i do? Help! </p>
    • I have won something twice at the competitions but i never got my gifts.. It's kind of annoying :/
      Images
      • Screenshot_20161124-110401.png

47.23 kB, 720×1,280, viewed 869 times
      • Screenshot_20161127-110827.png

46.91 kB, 720×1,280, viewed 875 times
    • Robo_Zayn wrote:

Hello there, recently, i got a samsung galaxy J max tablet as my birthday gift (literally 10 days after) and ages ago, when i used to click link account it showed me options like this is a new device etc, and then i could transfer my account from previous device to new one, but now when i started the game in my tablet, and got to the internet part, created an account, clicked link account and then it said it will unlink my previous account. What do i do? Help! </p>
      I had a little trouble with getting my account back and sent an email to the Outerminds peeps. I just tapped on the option/cog wheel thing that can be found at the upper left, clicked the Link Account button, and got my account back. The button is different to the Link Account button found in the social tab [the friends and contest stuff] in the bottom.

Here is what they sent when I asked for help if what I said wasn't clear :V :

[email protected] wrote:

Display Spoiler
      Hi,

We’re sorry you’ve been experiencing problems with our game, so here are some solutions that could help fix things.

If you linked your game with your Google Play or Game Center account, you can get it back just after you go through the short tutorial, after you choose NEW GAME. Note that Game center is now mandatory for IOS devices. It is the place all game data for IOS are stored.

- Be very careful not to set a new channel name as it will erase your old account. -

Go in the option wheel menu,then option tab, LINK ACCOUNT, then follow the instructions by saying this is your NEW DEVICE. Your account should now be able to connect to the online features as well.

The Link account/new device process specifically uses the last account made in either Google Play or the Game Center. If there was another account added afterwards, that will be the account used.

Only one account can be linked to Google Play or Game Center. The newest account overwrites the previous.

If no account is linked, there is no account to recover.

Please note that if you cheated and/or tried to change the date to progress faster, you will be brought back to the moment before the time change.

Please make sure you’ve updated to the latest version.
      It is very important to do so as any account not updated will not be able to connect online anymore.

Wassup, yello, hi, hello, hope you guys're having a nice day, woo.
    • I uploaded my phone to Android 6.0 and then reset my phone
      Now I want to reconnect my gameplay, it said " your account is not linked with social media error 13"
      But my Google play achievement is still there, and I am sure I clicked " this is my old device" before I reset.
      Please let me know if I did wrong or need to do something mre
      My old username is LeiaPrincess , Lv30, Android
      New account haven't change name yet.
      Thanks for your help
    • Salla wrote:

I have won something twice at the competitions but i never got my gifts.. It's kind of annoying :/
      Same here! Got in the top 50, but no gifts got gifted :/
      Also worth noting that it said "Your ranking: Unranked" even though I can clearly see my name ranked 41... Fix this please!!
      Images
      • PewDiePie Tuber Simulator_2016-12-18-10-35-33.png

207.22 kB, 1,440×2,560, viewed 919 times