Add some stoner items. Like bags of weed, bongs, dabs and shit.
Add a pride flag!!!
Can you add blankets with different designs. Right now all of the beds are pretty shitty
moar furry stuff pls . On a serious note, more minigames and ways to encourage people to not idle, as of now, there is mostly just puggle and sponsor eagles to keep you occupied.
This may be an unpopular opinion, but how 'bout you add notifications for when you videos late finished. This way there can be a constant flow of publishing...
I personally kind of find this to be a minor annoyance, but I can live with it if nothing is done about it. I play this game in the bed some times and I like to lie on my side. When I do this, the screenshot option comes up. Maybe you could put Snappie into the options hotbar? I feel as if that could help a lot with people who turn the device to the side.
real time multiplayer poker/blackjack? 360 degree view on room. Able to place things in 45 degrees?
An option to change our mouth
item ultra wide monitor
item air conditioner
item laptop gaming
i have this idea for a looooonnng time add the option when you move an item it's like it's moving for example when you move the cat it will make an animation that makes it move
• A normal wooden door that you can unlock in a low level (maybe level 4 or 5)
• A sky background with clouds instead of just space and checkers backgrounds.
• I want to have the price of puggle getting cheaper as how much time the item have left (I mean, it's not fun to pay 20k views on an item that only has 10 minutes left and you pay the same price when there is 6 hour left)
• Being able to change colors on items. (For example carpets and animals)
Post was edited 2 times, last by Tractor ().
I suggest more dark items related to monsters.
Vampires, werewolves, ghosts, zombies, more skeletons, Frankenstein, etc.
Maybe a slender man like character, jack lanterns, bloody walks, hand prints, floors, splatter, etc.
Pets too, wolves, none sleeping cats, horses, squirrels, fairies, Pokemon like things, etc.
Video game stuff similar to Fallout, Skyrim, Yander etc.
Anime related things.
Tea set, presents, beds, couches etc.BLOODSTAINHEART on Tuber Simulator. If you add me, let me know on my wall or pm so I can add you back.
I think it would be an awesome idea to let people link their youtube channels, if they have one, with their name, similar to how the people on the ranked tubers list have links to their channel. I feel a lot of people playing this game make videos Irl, and a chance to spread and grow your channel while having fun playing a game would be awesome.
add Dat Boy (the frog on unicycle) and youtuber logos as 3d statues. And brofist head as a tuber customization. Kind Regards TWrecks
Maybe having a list of followers (people that added you as a friend) so you can add/friend them back. I think this could really help with others on having as many friends as possible in-game.
I would really like more cat colours. I have 10 grey cats in my room, and all of them looking the same is a bit weird. Also, kitchen items would be nice! To make it more homey.
1. Streaming skills in the knowledge tree need a serious buff.
2. Items NEED names of what they are next to them. There's actually some items that I don't even know what they are because they don't give a name for the item.
3. The prizes you get for passing tubers number 13. Revelmode and up are EXTREMELY minimal. These prizes need a serious buff.
4. I think the main quest at the top of the quest list (the one with the 2 stars on each side) should give better prizes. The fact that it only gives you 2 buks, 2 brains, and a very very small amount of subscribers is insane. Some examples are for getting to lvl 30 and GETTING 100 BILLION VIEWS (yes this is a real quest). This one is absolutely ridiculous.
5. We should be able to visit all 3 rooms of a friend if they are all available.
6. Should be able to "bulk grab" or "bulk pick-up" items to make changing rooms around easier.
7. We should be able to sort our inventories by trend.
Post was edited 1 time, last by Element ().
so sad that only can add 100 friends in the friend list.
I want MOREEE~~!!
Thank you senpai.
Make that a controller can be put on the console
And lower the price for spreading room
Add a Filter on Inventory Menu (Just like on Shop Filter Tab)
- cause those people who are using a phone are getting hard on finding the item they want.
- e.g. Halloween Items, Christmas Items, etc.
An option to change view in Shop and Inventory menu (2 wide, 3 wide, 1 wide etc)
- easier to view all items, especially to all players who use phones.
Artificial Intelligence Pets/Items
- let all pets/items move by its own.
- if you place an item on where the pet stands, it will move away quickly.
- if selecting, it will not move.
- when you open the room, the pets will return on where you placed them.
- Would be nice if all items have descriptions.
- CUZ ITS COOL OK
- Dark Item
Post was edited 4 times, last by IcyTea: added some information ().