Pinned Suggestions - Items / Character Customization / Overall Ideas.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Item suggestion : Flags.

More precisely , a pole w/ a flag at the top, not a poster, so we can put it anywhere. I don t specially think about a country flag, I think more about unicoloured flags. Could be interesting in events : to represent two teams facing each other in the Box Fort event for example. that's an idea among a lot of different ones.
    • Suggestion : new system of ranking/voting

voting in your group according to your level (0-10/10-20/or something else ) or your region. So you can see according to that and the other groups. And blocking your participation after hitting a certain number of visits to let the others get a chance.
      Because o boii that actual ranking system feels like random luck.

And see the number of likes and visits in the results.
    • A suggestion that follows the last one I made : Getting a "Not in the theme" button.

- This button is to use when someone posts his room that doesn t follow the theme and is not original ( cuz " you like a room that you appreciate or that respects the theme " ) like a goddamn 3x3 room with a box and 3 purple carpets. Seriously, I just had to skip 5 goddamn amateur rooms in a row who had basically those carpets a box and a cat for a decoration.

- This would affect them as they appear more rarely in the next event/ exclude them for the next event. They know they would just be cancer for the voting process, so they deserve at least this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mosrackyn ().

• When voting on other people rooms, there should be a 2nd report button, for rooms that aren't matching the event theme. It's really, really annoying when you need to skip/report them, because there's like maybe 1 out of 100 rooms that have nothing to do with an actual theme.
      Or just add requirements that are need to be done before publishing the room, eg. if there is a Halloween theme, there must be at least 10 Halloween themed items in your room. If there is a Box Fort event - min. 50 boxes. If there is a Future event - you need to have that fancy monitor, mouse and keyboard.

Think about that, because now there is just a ton of rooms THAT AREN'T MATCHING THE GOD DAMN THEMEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee.
    • I would agree with the suggestions of adding the "Not in the theme"-button. Though since it's something that could potentially be abused, make a strike system, perhaps? If a room gets three strikes, it's out of the competition or its ranking decreases significantly.

I also have another small suggestion for the voting system(I'm not too keen on the concept of 'like' or nothing): Present two different room-entries to the player, and let them decide which one they like better.
    • (serious suggestion) Find a way to moderate the fukcen contest submissions

A minute ago
      So the most recent threads (more or less) discuss that the tuber simulator contests needs some moderating. I can strongly agree that they should be fukcen moderated. The game is fun, the Halloween events got me excited, and i loved buying the Halloween themed items and creating a themed room as you can see below (haunted
      house theme below, i think it's pretty spooky, and others would too, if they were able to fukcen see it)

I mean i had fun, until i saw that no one saw the room i put a lot of time into.

One solid way that can help is that if you enable friends and followers that visit your room to be able to manually vote from there, so at least that way it's not completely random as to who wins the theme based competition. This way we don't have to waste time going through anywhere between 10 and upwards 300+ room just to see ONE room that actually fits the theme in any way, and it encourages the gamers to interact more with each other and to create a stronger game community.

Or you can queue each submission so that they have to be approved (yes i do understand how many ppl play this game and how that might be an obstacle) but if the moderator was able to view the submission queue they could probably go through it a lot faster than through the app (the app runs very slow for checking rooms)
      additionally if you need a moderator for cheap, I'll totally be A-Okay with receiving an email with a link that leads to a queue of several thousand rooms and quickly checking through each of them and removing any that clearly don't match the theme in any way.

OR you could create a moderating section in the app and a voting section in the app. So in the mod session there will be all rooms that haven't been approved or denied, and all players can vote against or for a room to see if it even matches the theme, and then they can vote for rooms that already have been player approved to fit the theme, and they can vote 1-3 stars and this way rooms will be ranked by cumulative stars. Also i noticed that the amount of likes for each room has decreased significantly, the first events had the rooms having around 30 likes, but in this the top room has like 13 likes. Not a good sign, ppl are getting annoyed/uninterested in voting. So a good incentive (maybe) is that for each room you moderate and each room you vote, you get some views and and a small amount of subs, set the cap to about 100-200 or so rooms (or maybe 300, but it's up to you, you know all the useful statistics probably), and cap it so you can get around several million to 1billion views per each mod session and maybe like 2k subs? idk how you're going to scale it but i think that would be a good idea, or at least a step in the right direction

(why not do all of that?)

In case you do need an extra hand to do really menial / annoying things like that hmu @ [email protected]

Thanks again outerminds team, you're doing a great job still
      (link to original post) (serious suggestion) Find a way to moderate the fukcen contest submissions

The post was edited 1 time, last by LeJeel ().

• LeJeel wrote:

In case you do need an extra hand to do really menial / annoying things like that hmu @ [email protected]
      `.Put me down as willing to volunteer for something like that as well!

I have a lot of free time, and it seems Outerminds has a small-ish team who are likely busy, so if they do decide to put this in the community's hands, I'd be more than willing to assist any way I can.

You had an awesome room, by the way - job well done there.
      Tuber Username:

The29th
      :brofist:
    • Elskean wrote:

LeJeel wrote:

`.Put me down as willing to volunteer for something like that as well!
      I have a lot of free time, and it seems Outerminds has a small-ish team who are likely busy, so if they do decide to put this in the community's hands, I'd be more than willing to assist any way I can.

You had an awesome room, by the way - job well done there.
      Thank you so much! Also if you want you should add me on tuber sim, ima add you rn!