Pinned Suggestions - Items / Character Customization / Overall Ideas.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Frankly, I think there should be a way to save your Tuber Rooms for the long term. I had some really nice setups, but needed the slots to compete in a competition. I have the game installed on an iPod Touch, and when you use iTunes, there is a panel in the Apps tab for files to be transferred in & out. You should be able to do that with Tuber! Or, at the very least, be able to upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive, or the like.
    • I just posted a thread about this but thought it might be useful to post the same request here. See below:

Hello fellow Bro's,

For those who have gone quite far in the game, you have probably come across the star quest where you have to gain 100 billion total views. Yes, not 1 billion but ONE HUNDRED BILLION TOTAL VIEWS.

I'm level 33, have played the game every day since around the start of October and have 2.81m subscribers and only have 2.66 billion total views. Am I the only one that thinks this quest is a little unrealistic?

At this rate I will get to around 16 billion views each year. That calculates to approx. 6 years of playing time for me to complete this one particular quest

If you are reading this and agree, please leave a comment. If we get enough comments then this thread could get the attention of Outerminds/PewDiePie to see if this particular quest can be made a little more obtainable. Of course there's every chance they'll see this post and think tough $#!+.

Also, if you have managed to surpass this target already, can you comment on how you obtained so many views (without cheating) and what comes after this?

Thanks Bro's!!!
    • In my mobile the part of the screen where the buy camera appears - that cross section has a problem, the touching won't be detected. So I'm stuck at the first intro unable to proceed because I have to buy the camera first. Usually what I do to fix this is rotating the screen and touching (that changes the location of that item to a touch-detecting area). But Tuber Simulator does not allow screen rotation.

So my suggestion is to add auto rotation feature for tuber simulator

• McEagle wrote:

I'd like to be able to see who actually followed me back. A simple check mark next to the name on friend list perhaps?
      This.

I really wish we were able to see who is following us, a simple checkmark on peoples name should do; Getting peoples to follow you BACK is really difficult when you don't even know who are your followers.
      It will give more life to the game, that is for sure.