Marooners - Our game just launched, featured on steam! (key give-away, RIGHT HERE)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Marooners - Our game just launched, featured on steam! (key give-away, RIGHT HERE)

Hi there pewds!
      My name is MetalBear and I'm here to share the launch of Marooners. My first own game, on Steam! As such I will regularly be posting free keys in this thread, in celebration of this glorious event.

What is Marooners about?
      Marooners is an online (&local) co-op multiplayer party game. Where 6 players compete to collect as much treasure as possible. Obviously, you can smash those coins out of eachother, just like in RL. Back in 2015, when we started, we wanted to create Mario Party, but without the damn board game. Just fast paced, quircky and semi-violent fun. Want to know more? Just check the trailer:

Where can you play it?
      Well on Steam ofcourse dummy!

Free KEYS incoming! (Check regularly)
      322VT-Z6Z7D-GGYWR
      JYBP3-IV22Y-589R4
      WB2W0-LPN2D-QLAY6
      6M2GJ-CZAIX-JHRW7
      A0T8B-4WF3I-Z0J6H

The post was edited 3 times, last by MetalBear: Added keys + fixing my dutch english ().