Thoughts on WoW Legion?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Thoughts on WoW Legion?

Hey bros,

I wondered if any of you have already played WoW Legion? I am a big fan and have already bought myself a copy, although I'm still waiting for a new PC to arrive, so I am anticipating the very moment I log in! What are your thoughts on the plot, game changes etc.?

I remember the previous expansion Warlords of Draenor was suppose to resurrect the game, but I believe it miserably failed. What are your predicitons with Legion?

Stay awesome
    • Another Legion player here,

I've been playing this expansion from the launch and i must say this is by much one of the best expansions they lately added, ofcourse not better than BC and WotLK but still better than Cata, Pan and WoD!
      The new places you explore plus being able to select which route you take to level up is amazing!
      Also inspiring new Dungeons and also started Raiding Heroic recently!

Go take a look yourself before i exploit too much, it's worth trying!

Kind regards,
      Safiers
      "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them and brofist."

Very active and friendly, always up for a 'lil talk! :brofist:
      Add me if you want, i'll always add back if ya let me know :thumbsup:

#With enough likes the doctors can help Gabe, so please LIKE this!!! FOR HIM! :saint: