Lets Play A Game: Classify Pewdiepie!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Lets Play A Game: Classify Pewdiepie!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Alright so I normally don't do this type of thing but I had the idea and well, WHAI NOT. I thought this would be a way new bros could learn a little bit about Pewdiepie while playing a game. Now that I am done rambling here's what you have to do:
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Classify Pewdiepie How To Play:

The rules to Classify Pewdiepie are very simple. First person thinks of a phrase that Pewdiepie has said in a video/series. Next that person will type that phrase in the message box following with the question: what video/series is this from?! the replying comment will then say the answer. Below their answer then will be the following question. Then the pattern will continue.
      Example:

MalcomLover20857: "Why did you hack me? You knew... That hacking... Was my only weakness." What video is this from?!

KIttenbutt24: Oh thats from the video "Fridays with Pewdiepie - Part 113"

"Clemy Clue!" What series is this from?!

Now I guess I should get this started! I hope you guys enjoy, I doubt many will play this but if ANYONE plays power to ya!

"BARRELS" What series is this from?!